Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Brad Yonaka 's book on Guatemala, Botota, Potosi...

AbueloAbuelo Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some time ago I tried very hard to find a copy of Brad's book on the pillar coinage from Guatemala and the South American mints to no avail. Brad did not have it and an extensive search on line took me nowhere. Well, Dan Sedwick has few available and just bought mine on Ebay. I am so happy. If anyone need one, you know where to go...

Comments

• pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s the second book, right?

I bought mine along with the third book last month. I think he still has them.

• AbueloAbuelo Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pruebas he has two books on Mexico and this one. When I mailed him for this one ( the other two I bought from him) he apologized as he had none left. So I do not think he has any... or so I hope.

• BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,841 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s a great book and covers all denominations and all mints. Similar format to his others

• WCCWCC Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Boosibri said:
    It’s a great book and covers all denominations and all mints. Similar format to his others

It's the most useful reference to me. Gilboy is still the standard for the history of the series but the mintage and survey data in this one are excellent.

• pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Abuelo did you get your copy yet? If not, e-mail Brad.

• AbueloAbuelo Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pruebas I did, by Sedwick.

• EddiEddi Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am planning to obtain a copy of Brad's book as well, and thankfully, he has reserved a copy for me. The current difficulties in shipping to Europe has delayed this, but hopefully I will get it before too long.

• BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,841 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Eddi said:
    I am planning to obtain a copy of Brad's book as well, and thankfully, he has reserved a copy for me. The current difficulties in shipping to Europe has delayed this, but hopefully I will get it before too long.

It is well worth the hassle