Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2020 Quarter sets nickel w

AttumraAttumra Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
edited May 1, 2020 6:37AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Just came in. The S Quarter looks amazing. The nickel W is ok the finish just looks weird on the nickel to me.
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

As a reverse proof, it should look weird... ;) Have not received mine yet, so will reserve further comment until I have it in hand....Cheers, RickO

• Options

Sorry pics are so good had to do it with iPhone. I will post some better ones later this week.

• Options
    KdennisonKdennison Posts: 70 ✭✭✭

The title of this post, and the post itself, confuses me.

Did you get two sets...one of the PDS Bat Quarters, and then separately your 2020 Silver Mint Set with the 2020-W Reverse Proof Nickel?

Or, are they also selling the 2020-W Reverse Proof Nickel with the National Parks Quarters set?

Thanks

• Options
    edited May 12, 2020 12:07PM

I bought three sets the nickel came with the silver set.
    1.silver set w/nickel
    2.P/D/S quarter set
    3.2020 quarter set P/D

• Options
    FullStrikeFullStrike Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭

When is the Hershey Bar Nickel coming out?

Soon ! I hope.

We need some sort of promo S.E. Jefferson tied in with the Legendary Hershey Chocolate Bar. This would ignite the Hobby for a great run of fun and nostalgia.

Who can remember the good times when Nickel Candy Bars ruled the Candy Counters of your youth?

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

My W nickels all look great... as do the accompanying sets...Just purchased for the nickels, I have an interest in W coins...Started with the 1995W ASE.... ;) and then the dime.... etc., etc., etc.. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file