Deleted

PickwickjrPickwickjr Posts: 556 ✭✭✭✭✭

Deleted
Sold the 56 to a person that collects
chopmarked trade dollars 😎

Comments

• Options
    ChopmarkedTradesChopmarkedTrades Posts: 499 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm amazed that that '56 made it into a straight grade holder with that reverse gash.

• Options

Yeah well there’s a lot of coins that are in straight graded holders that have problems. I’m not the person that graded it, you should ask them. Thanks for your two cents.

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2020 4:44PM

@ChopmarkedTrades said:
    @ holder with that reverse ####.

Wow I was going to buy it but now that you pointing that out well are you suppose to criticize a sale? Sort of a “ Hit-n-Run “.

• Options
    Wahoo554Wahoo554 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really nice coins. Love the toning on the 72.

• Options

Guys thanks for all the comments and PM you’ve sent.

Bump!

• Options
    No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

The majority of Seated Dollars are problem coins. So many are cleaned. Nice to see a couple original above average pieces.
    Good luck!!!!

• Options
    CrustyCrusty Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s 72 toner deserves a bump

• Options
    CryptoCrypto Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 4, 2020 5:56AM

@Crusty said:

@ChopmarkedTrades said:
    I'm amazed that that '56 made it into a straight grade holder with that reverse gash.

I’m always amazed when a forum member bashes another person’s coin listing here on the BST section. What was the point of your post? Pickwickjr posted clear pictures and listed the coins short comings in his description. What more can you ask for? The 1856 date rarely comes problem free. Straight graded plastic or not the date is super tough. Check the archives! His price is spot on and having known @Pickwickjr for years and having The pleasure of seeing his coin collection in hand I can assure you he has a great eye and recognizes a condition rarity when he see’s it. My unsolicited advice to those that don’t like a coin that a well established forum member is selling is to just move along. If you really can’t control yourself and must say something..... Then send him a PM. Show some class!!!

Agreed
    Unless it is @Shish , then you post a thread about about it and whine and try to guilt the public into shaming him for your money back.

That’s class

• Options
    CrustyCrusty Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Crypto said:

@Crusty said:

@ChopmarkedTrades said:

I’m always amazed when a forum member bashes another person’s coin listing here on the BST section. What was the point of your post? Pickwickjr posted clear pictures and listed the coins short comings in his description. What more can you ask for? The 1856 date rarely comes problem free. Straight graded plastic or not the date is super tough. Check the archives! His price is spot on and having known @Pickwickjr for years and having The pleasure of seeing his coin collection in hand I can assure you he has a great eye and recognizes a condition rarity when he see’s it. My unsolicited advice to those that don’t like a coin that a well established forum member is selling is to just move along. If you really can’t control yourself and must say something..... Then send him a PM. Show some class!!!

Agreed
    Unless it is @Shish , then you post a thread about about it and whine and try to guilt the public into shaming him for your money back.

That’s class

LMAO.... You want to dive back down that rabbit hole after 9 months??? On another site it was mutually agreed that your buddy and I would ignore each other’s post. It would be best if you do the same.

• Options
    LeeroybrownLeeroybrown Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Crypto

...might wanna put a bandaid on that bad boy with some neosporin and let that wound heal up... might get infected and ooze all over others around you...

My momma always told me to leave the scab alone and quit picking at it... only then will it heal.

It was good advice.

• Options

Bump