Home U.S. Coin Forum

Returning to my normal daily life

dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

My latest submission just showed up in "My Orders". I can now check on a dozen times a day, even though I know it will be close to a month before it is complete.

Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053

Comments

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol. I too, have just submitted a coin to our Host. I'm figuring I'll get mine about June 1st? Hopefully, sooner but I won't start getting excited until the middle of May. Lol 🥳

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

:)

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just finished a laser dry fire session, posted a picture of two nuggets, walked the dogs, checked my pepper plant seedlings, watered the cactus, read and answered email, discussed mass public disobedience with my employer at the gunrange (Ranges are essential according to the Feds, but the governor/tyrant says no) and a few other things...nice quiet day.... ;) Cheers, RickO

• JeffMTampaJeffMTampa Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 29, 2020 1:22PM

I had a submission post grades last Friday; they were encapsulated on Monday and shipped on Tuesday. They'll arrive home tomorrow.

I love them Barber Halves.....
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

:) !!!

Timbuk3
  • TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

My regular submission of 3/11 finally made it to encapsulation on Monday. It’s still in encapsulation. Hope it pops soon.

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's normal?

• ReadyFireAimReadyFireAim Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2020 6:40AM

Both mine went from received to grading in 2 days, so that isn't bad at all.
    (Regular same as express)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file