Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I was on the Wayne Dupree Podcast 4/28 & I heart twitter FB will share in 24 but found a coin today

KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 29, 2020 9:50AM in U.S. Coin Forum

It will take up to 24 hours for my phone to back up so that sucks but you can google it and find me on the back half of his show.

I am amazed at how much time we dont have when we do so much. MY PHONE BLEW UP AND IM REPAIRING IT NOW YIKES TIMING RIGHT!!! Apple support helped me for 2 hours to get the restore started I have 2 Tether data plan

Kathleen

Best place to buy !
Bronze Associate member

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kkathyl....Look forward to your coin... but gold is nice while we wait.... ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options

@ricko said:
    @Kkathyl....Look forward to your coin... but gold is nice while we wait.... ;) Cheers, RickO

I have 2 Tether so it takes a while still dont have my Moms number!!!

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    edited April 29, 2020 4:33PM

https://www.spreaker.com/user/waynedupreeshow/guest-kathleen-long-founder-longs-collec?fbclid=IwAR0E5l0XCyQ_Mx2_P-nB3a3_wZhUIkpcJEdU38Yui708rIhvtXALsLtZP9s

This is Audio if you go to my page on FB you can see the show or Patrion

It aired on Twitter Facebook Youtube and a few others. if you join the Wayne Dupree you can see me live on his page

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options

I just bought my 363, 364 and 365/8000 2008 Silver Maple Rat Privy, I am still looking for the other 7,635 if anyone has a few for sale!

• Options

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2020 3:53AM

How much is 7kmetals selling the 50 states series eagles for and how much are the annual/monthly fees for me to be able to purchase from them?

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:
    How much is 7kmetals selling the 50 states series eagles for and how much are the annual/monthly fees for me to be able to purchase from them?

Don’t worry your pretty little head. Just sign up for the autopilot program. It is an optional program designed to put your savings on autopilot. They take out the need for discipline in saving and send you a curated collectible EVERY MONTH. With the coins their experts pick, saving becomes more like a fun game you will look forward to rather than a boring chore.

So you got that going for you

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2020 5:11PM

This topic/subject felt like QVC or HSN clickbait. Blecch.

Edited to add: I never heard of Wayne Dupree, so Looked him up online. All I will say is I want nothing to do with him, his products, podcasts or what he is pushing. We are the land of the free, which means he can keep doing what he's doing under the 1st Amendment. Being free means I can also disassociate myself from it and anyone who truly supports his bunk, which is exactly what I will do. Have a good day.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ElmerFusterpuck said:
    This topic/subject felt like QVC or HSN clickbait. Blecch.

Well......If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck.

• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

Spam Duck, not chewy.

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MilesWaits said:
    Spam Duck, not chewy.

And it tastes like chicken I’ve been told

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file