Home Precious Metals
Options

Excellent video on PMs including Premiums Rising

I found this very informative. I focused listening to the Silver Market discussion starting at 29:13, fully listened to Premiums Rising and some of the Exit Strategy.

https://youtu.be/55z7J1V4BTU

Comments

• Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Folks are beginning to realized that there are 100's of paper ounces of Gold for every Physical Ounce of Gold ready for delivery. $2020 in 2020

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will certainly listen to this later...got some things to do right now....Thanks for the link. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    selling3selling3 Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    edited May 10, 2021 12:35PM

• Options
    isaiah58isaiah58 Posts: 385 ✭✭✭

I think my key take away is refineries are already open in Australia and stock piling bars for COMEX deliveries. Hard to find news but I found a few articles discussing that refineries that are back up have contracted with any available mines to receive dore and start processing 100oz and 400oz bars. These are the bars mints want so they can produce the smaller blanks and products most investors buy. Watch as you see retailers offer pre-orders for less and less, to lock in orders. They know premiums may drop in a few weeks as the refineries line up flights to get the bars shipped.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-24/gold-bars-heading-11-000-miles-to-new-york-in-supply-squeeze

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

Premiums will certainly come down and I wouldn't expect the physical price of silver to rise anytime soon. In other words, patience in the short term will yield lower purchasing prices. Now gold looks like another story. I'd expect premiums to lower as well but the physical price will continue north. Good luck!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Optimistic ?
    That's why it's called "Silver Bullion TV" !!! :)

Timbuk3