Home U.S. Coin Forum

For us "Cherry Pickers".

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is for all cherry pickers. Probably more pictured than on the forum? Lol.

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

:oB)

• ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always wanted to rent one of those when I was a professional nature (landscape) photographer.

That view would have made for some very cool photographs.

• TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great, now people will take fuzzy pictures of these and ask if it’s a genuine 2008 DAF LF45.150 or just a rusted heap... :smiley:

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 16, 2020 2:06PM

This location is approx. 4 miles from my house, on my way to my favorite "cherry pick" coin shop. By the way, I did pick the cherry, that I left there last friday. I'll post pictures on a future Discussion. Concerning the Canadian Proof set I mentioned in a past Discussion. ;)

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ErrorsOnCoins said:
    I always wanted to rent one of those when I was a professional nature (landscape) photographer.

That view would have made for some very cool photographs.

That is what drones are for now. :)

"It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

• CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's hope we can get this economy restarted so all those cherry pickers can be put back to work.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cameonut said:
    Let's hope we can get this economy restarted so all those cherry pickers can be put back to work.

Yeah, it's funny you said that. While I stepped out of my car to take these photo's, someone pulled up next to me in his car and ask me, " may I help you?" Obviously, an employee or owner. I had to tell him why exactly I was there. Lol. After I explained, he looked puzzled. :D

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 16, 2020 9:18PM

Better than any ride at Disneyland. Take my word for it.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I prefer the view from a rocky escarpment in the mountains... and I have lots of those here...As for actual cherry picking....numismatically that is....That is what local coin shows are good for....and none of those in this area. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file