Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How do you store your PSA Slabs?

I love seeing how guys store their stuff.

I for one made a custom storage case with my dad a couple of years ago. I thought it would take me forever to fill it up. NOPE!!

Her is a video of it: https://youtu.be/kkh0GkYtMD0

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    WalkinDudeWalkinDude Posts: 81 ✭✭✭

This is an amazing storage cabinet for PSA cards. Looks like it will last forever. Very Nice!

Patrick

• Options
    RAPTORSRULE04RAPTORSRULE04 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭

I like the cabinet. Getting ideas flowing in my head. Way way better than my shoe boxes.

• Options
    Halos2002Halos2002 Posts: 135 ✭✭✭

Very nice cabinet! Thanks for showing it.

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

super vault boxes

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

your cabinet is great. I have sketched out a few designs over the years but haven't had the time to start on one. right now without a basement and no extra house space make a fine piece of furniture for my cards isn't a top priority. but one day...

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    erbaerba Posts: 285 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 8, 2020 6:42PM

Love the cabinet.

I like these cases. I get them them from Harbor Freight. They have pull and pluck foam.

• Options
    stwainfanstwainfan Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 3 of these. It's not enough for all my PSA cards.

I collect hall of fame rookie cards, https://www.instagram.com/stwainfan/

• Options
    mintonlyplsmintonlypls Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

Safe deposit box...

mint_only_pls
  • Options
    soxaddictsoxaddict Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

I just saw those a couple of days ago on the harbor freight sight. What size is that one?

@erba said:
    Love the cabinet.

I like these cases. I get them them from Harbor Freight. They have pull and pluck foam.

• Options
    erbaerba Posts: 285 ✭✭✭✭

@soxaddict said:
    I just saw those a couple of days ago on the harbor freight sight. What size is that one?

It’s the 3800 or large. If you buy one, don’t forget to google for a couple. They always have 20% off a single item.

• Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    edited April 9, 2020 7:58AM

"Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭

That is a fantastic cabinet!

Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    UFFDAHUFFDAH Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

I use to have these adjustable card cases and they work real well. Now everything is in Bank Safe Deposit Boxes.

• Options
    soxaddictsoxaddict Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

Awesome! Thanks!

@erba said:

@soxaddict said:

It’s the 3800 or large. If you buy one, don’t forget to google for a couple. They always have 20% off a single item.

• Options
    JudgeItoJudgeIto Posts: 68 ✭✭✭

Several years ago, I bought an awesome case from a board user 70ToppsFanatic (collectiblestorage.com), but I’ve since filled that up, and have just been leaving slabs in the boxes PSA sent them back in. Read this thread earlier this week, and made a stop at Harbor Freight yesterday afternoon. Picked up the Apache 4800 XL model for right around $50 after a 20% coupon and taxes. Got the foam all cut and case filled this morning. Very impressed with the construction of this case and the pick and pull (or cut w/ a butter knife) foam allows for customizable configuration. With 4 rows, it holds about 180 slabs. Also looks like I’ll be needing another one soon! 😎

• Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭

That cabinet is awesome....maybe one day when I finally get my man cave I'll do something like that.

Here's a short video of how I store my Post WWII HOFers. I purchased this from www.pastimemarketplace.com. It's made with a more sturdy material than the pluck and pull...though I have one with that too.

https://youtu.be/AknK76TVmWw

(If anyone can show me how to embed the video instead of having a link, that would be awesome.)