ANA-LM, NBS, EAC
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thin & big, I like those.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DrBuster said:
    Thin & big, I like those.

I believe you may be thinking of the 4 ducat gold coins which are large but very thin which is why they are popular for jewelry. The corona's are .98 ounce and similar in size to the double eagle.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 7, 2020 7:51AM

Ah yeah, was thinking the ducat size. I still like it :)

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

These were very popular with gold bullion buyers before the Krugerrand's and Maple Leaf's came out. Like the 4 ducat coins these are mostly modern restrikes keeping the older date.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gold is always good. >:)

• Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rolls of 4 Ducats are weird looking.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was hoping it was an ice cold six pack of Corona's

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice and it didn't make anyone ill. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

i have a roll of silver coronas around here somewhere

• Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 7, 2020 4:20PM

A coughing jerk(showing all the visible symtoms) came into mine today, the XXX wouldn't leave when I asked him too, so I had to threaten to call the police and close the shop to get him out of there!

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jdimmick said:
    A coughing jerk(showing all the visible symtoms) came into mine today, the XXX wouldn't leave when I asked him too, so I had to threaten to call the police and close the shop to get him out of there!

why didnt you just say junk silver was on sale at 30x :D

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gold is good no matter what country it is from.... ;) ...Though, if times get desperate, gold eagles will be far easier to use....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jdimmick said:

Yeah! We'd have a big problem with that one! :rage:
    So far, nobody that's been in appears to have it... We're still being very careful with distance and numerous cleaning of the counter tops, door handle, etc.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

lots of asymptomatic people walking around!!

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions