Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

While at home, explore!

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 31, 2020 11:55AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Hi guy's, I was thinking. I know, that's dangerous. Lol. Anyway, For the ones that have a dinoscope or any sort of scope for their coins. We can "explore" many, many other things. Very interesting things while using that same scope. Use your imaginations. Also, you can involve your children. They'll be thrilled when they first see another world of sightless normal things in your own home, everyday! I'll shoot some shots of a few, you can post some as well. Thanks guy's. We have to keep ourselves busy. Here's just another way.
My eye.

My laptop

My carpet

My coffee table. Notice the polish building up, amazing!

My wedding ring on my finger

Finally, you can't leave our coins out
My new 2 ounce Sil. coin next to a nickel

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL. Reminds me of a typical authentication class. The students are at their desks with a microscope in front of them. Right after I explain how to use the scope (for those who don't know) the first thing most of the students do is look at their fingernail under magnification. It is a sure thing.

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like your having lots of fun

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now there’s something to keep you busy

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

The wonderful, hidden world beyond our unaided eyes....Think of the progress, discoveries and knowledge that visual magnification has enabled in our world....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 1, 2020 7:28AM

There are other things hidden (mysteries) in the world, that are far more important, that the majority of the world needs to seek! ;)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:
    There are other things hidden (mysteries) in the world, that are far more important, that the majority of the world needs to seek! ;)

Like Bigfoot and the Oak Island Treasure?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file