Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH- 5x $20 Saints in PCGS Rattlers SOLD

commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
edited March 31, 2020 10:06AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Sell a group of 5x $20 Saints in PCGS Rattlers, all MS63. Nice group of coins. Sell as a group for $1850 per coin. PM if interested.

Thanks,
-Paul

Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com

Comments

• Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice group of coins and great pricing

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Boosibri said:
    Nice group of coins and great pricing

And Paul is good people

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is my first time observing a gaggle of Gaudens rattlers out in the wild. It's just as beautiful as everyone said it would be, and so much more!! :'(

• Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    @Azurescens

Dude, is your signature line a date night check list?

B)

m

All that’s missing is the white van with no windows. :#

• Options
    Mike59Mike59 Posts: 299 ✭✭✭

also dont see any constitutional Silver coinage and freeze-dried MRE's

MIKE B.

• Options

I've been meaning to nuke it. The staff here is keeping this stuff out of here. Tbh, after watching this since Wuhan and spending 3 months a nervous wreck, it's nice to not think about and just buy gold and silver or whatever.

• Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where did the list go, I meant to copy it for when Canada invades

• Options

@Boosibri said:
    Where did the list go, I meant to copy it for when Canada invades

It was actually an abridged list of what we keep in our bug out bags. ;-)

I wish it was just me being a paranoid prepper who never dealt with more than 1" of dusty snow.

We responded to 9/11 and performed our civic duty. Hurricane Sandy decimated friends and family - we helped rebuild. Sandy Hook shook us to our cores and taught me very valuable lessons in personal protection.

Hurricane Katrina and lack of effective government response killed my first love, SARS was a bad time to be travelling internationally, and we narrowly escaped Midwest wildfires just a few years ago.

Now, I just lost dozens of international colleagues from covid-19. Hearing the fear in the voices of epidemiologists and doctors back in Jan was all I needed to hear.

Seeing a healthy 20 year old man struggle to breathe is terrifying. It's even scarier when they're out of breath from talking or standing up. It's worse when 5 hours later they just drown in bed even if they're dehydrated.

Please be safe and well.