Home Sports Talk
Options

Who deserves the lion's share of the credit for New England's success the past couple of decades?

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who deserves the lion's share of the credit for New England's success the past couple of decades?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom Brady

Where's the Jupiter Day Spa option?

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bill Belichick

11-5 with Matt Cassell at the helm

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is the bronco2078 option ?

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom Brady

Where is the perkdog option?

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom Brady

Freddy Mercury and Brian May. Steve Perry and Neil Shon. David Gilmour and Roger Waters. You cannot separate greatest and ask the chicken or the egg.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bill Belichick

Whoever we individually vote on, I'm sure we all agree that it was one helluva run.

In my opinion, for a variety of reasons, considering the obstacles, it's the greatest professional sports run in American sports team history.

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom Brady

I'd say the greatest run is the New York Yankees. Just my opinion.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    Bill Belichick

@Brick said:
    I'd say the greatest run is the New York Yankees. Just my opinion.

But those great Yankees teams didn't have the obstacles which professional teams today have such as free agency, salary caps, lower draft picks for winning, etc. Also there are more teams in the leagues than there used to be.

And football is a sport more prone to injury than baseball. Tougher to consistently win in football than baseball. Take for example the 1985 Bears who many consider to be the greatest NFL team of all time, only won one championship.

• Options
    Bill Belichick

I noticed it's mostly the baseball guys who are voting for Brady, because they don't fully understand the game of football.

Perhaps CU could offer remedial classes in the game of football for those who need help.

😉

• Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭✭✭

The owner

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom Brady

Let’s see how Big Bill does without Brady. Brady is set better in Tampa Bay, I bet his stats are better this year than last years. Kraft and Belichick both deserve equal shares in Brady leaving.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom Brady

@doubledragon said:
    Where is the perkdog option?

It was the Tom Brady option buddy!! 🍻👍👍

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:
    I noticed it's mostly the baseball guys who are voting for Brady, because they don't fully understand the game of football.

Perhaps CU could offer remedial classes in the game of football for those who need help.

😉

share with us , oh great one, your vast experience in coaching and playing football

or did you stay at a holiday inn express?

• Options
    ScoobyDoo2ScoobyDoo2 Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭✭

Robert Kraft's masseuse.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

Both were important. it's a team game. That includes the coaches and ownership.

The key was keeping your HOF QB and having a Head Coach and his staff, along with an owner who doesn't screw it up.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom Brady

Gotta go with Tommy

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    Bill Belichick

@bronco2078 said:

@stevek said:

😉

share with us , oh great one, your vast experience in coaching and playing football

or did you stay at a holiday inn express?

Never coached but i played football grades 7 thru 12.

Plus it's Philadelphia law that you must fully understand football in order to be an Eagles fan. We don't accept amateur fans like some other cities do such as Dallas.