Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Malta Numismatic Society?

Comments

• Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Founded 2020. However, evidently it is some sort of spinoff from another group. I didn't understand exactly how or what that relationship is....

Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

Their website is an amazing journey into history that blew my mind. Lots of great virtual tours of museums catacombs etc. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

Thank you for kind words Namvet69. an other feedback you have about our site will be more than happy to take on board. Indeed gents the society has been issued with its certificate in 2020 but we have been mulling its creation for a number of years with some of Malta's top collectors and academics on the subject. Rearding being an offshoot of another group, in fact I re-named a previous Facebook group I had created years ago with an 800 strong following to ensure the MNS had a substantial online community to engage with. The official government registered body sits at www.mns.mt

I am happy to answer any question you may have.

• Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

well done! Are you based in Valletta?

• Options

Our Society is established in Sliema, but we are spread all around the country as committee members. Valletta alas is nowadays quite a difficult place to commute in and out of