Home Precious Metals

Do any honest PM dealers take ASE's in trade for AGE's

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do any honest PM dealers take ASE's in trade for AGE's

Just wondering :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 12, 2020 8:33PM

I suspect you would receive the buy price on the the ASEs and pay the sell price on the AGEs, or worse.

Try the BST. I've done it in the past using APMEX random year prices, or even easier the GSR, to establish trade value.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

Try calling one of the Mint Authorized Purchasers. You will do best if you have sealed monster boxes so they don't have to check the coins. One I'm aware of is paying $1.65 over spot. I expect that they would buy them outright or credit you towards a gold purchase. They have only 2019s available so I expect they'd buy your ASEs. You could probably get $2 over here I'd posit. That's $175 more for you. Personally I'd trust the AP more.

theknowitalltroll;
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,191 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will trade gold for silver , and vice versa. So my answer is yes. I’d even take a polygraph test for you.

HE>I

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have seen some offers of gold for silver....and vice versa.....just depends on the deal. Cheers, RickO

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

you lost me at honest PM dealer :D

don't do that crap , keep your mind clear of the imaginary ratio mumbo jumbo

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BAJJERFAN said:
    Try calling one of the Mint Authorized Purchasers. You will do best if you have sealed monster boxes so they don't have to check the coins. One I'm aware of is paying $1.65 over spot. I expect that they would buy them outright or credit you towards a gold purchase. They have only 2019s available so I expect they'd buy your ASEs. You could probably get $2 over here I'd posit. That's $175 more for you. Personally I'd trust the AP more.

fix your photobucket whateveria :s Ya photobucket? Its over son , it aint coming back

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 13, 2020 11:10AM

@bronco2078 said:

@BAJJERFAN said:

fix your photobucket whateveria :s Ya photobucket? Its over son , it aint coming back

I deleted my account long ago. That better now?

theknowitalltroll;