Options
GTG: Three Cent Silver - GRADE REVEALED
android01
Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭✭
I love these little coins. Let's see what y'all come up with for grades. ![]()
NGC MS65. Thanks for guessing! I'd post a cert picture, but the coin is at CAC at the moment.


3
Comments
I will guess MS66.
Hard to gauge the luster, but I'll call it a 65.
64
Collector
Over 100 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 57 members and counting!
instagram.com/klnumismatics
It’s hard to guess the luster. The toning is neutral to positive in my eye. I think I’ll go 65. Now you’re going to make me want to buy one. I haven’t owned a 3cs in years.
1851 0 is my favorite date/MM trime MS65. Sleeper
65, but I don’t pay much attention to them so grading one is tough for me.
Nice one. MS65, maybe 66 if not for a little scratch above the middle III. Sweet low mintage O.
Looks like a 64 to me... but the rusty discoloration is very unattractive....Cheers, RickO
What do you mean? I like it
Collector
Over 100 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 57 members and counting!
instagram.com/klnumismatics
@Kliao ....Yep... we all have our opinions of beauty... in art, cars, coins and the opposite sex...Enjoy what you like... Cheers, RickO
Grade revealed in first post!