Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Talk about ugly

2»

Comments

• Options
    JSA, we've always handled things well, so I will respect you enough to PM you and keep it out of here.
  • Options
    Ty I will honor you with the same respect.

JSA

">JSA Collection
    Co Creator and Founder of the Scooby site/Trader Retreat.com/ sportscardinfo.com/ hoopscollector.com and the TR network.com
  • Options
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! JSA is treating vittleboy like a little boy who is looking for attention, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭

<< <i>Ski, Im not quite sure how you have taken a decison made by 6-7 TR managers, and made yourself believe Im the one to blame for you not being reinstated.
    I did think you had a chance at being reinstated. "I" was the one that brought your name up in the TR meeting to be voted on. And "everyone" voted no. So how you can like this person or that person on TR, yet turn all your anger to me........I will simply never understand. Maybe its because i was given the job of telling you the decision?
    >>

yeah ok, JSA, i believe that for a second. and who are the 6-7 managers, and who is "everyone" lol...

yet you let Richy in(no offense)...ohhhhhh, i see how it works. now i understand why i was ignored and kicked out! thanks, its all so clear JSA.
  • Options
    im a member of both sites and feel that ce and tr are two seperate entity that share some common ground (to me CE is more of an informational site with a little trading thrown in, and TR is a trading site with a little information thrown in)...stealing ideas i dont know about....but a good idea is always copied so wheres the problem there? (if someone was just taking the text to repost it at another site i agree that was wrong, but if they were doing it for research purposes or structuring purposes i disagree that it would be a problem)...box breaks are always fun to read and have been posted before either of these sites started so that is nobody's idea.....(getting the card companies on board is a relationship issue and CE obviously at this point has a better relationship with several manufacturers, i believe at some time TR may have the same type of relationship but since CE is more of an informational site that relationship was easier for them to foster) autobilia's site is a well designed site by someone who knows what he is doing....tr would be foolish not to try and learn what he has done and either imitate or try to create an upgraded idea (progress is always done this way).....the bad blood just makes no sense to me...TR is an oasis (a seperate from the norm of trading) so it screens members and tries to only have great traders (will bad ones get thru ?? yes but at a much lower percentage than is the norm) it is not and should not ever be an open forum......CE should be an open forum as thats how the most info would be shared.....is TR elitist ? yes and no if you have had any trading problems you will probably think so so from that standpoint yes it is (as any smart and safe trader is, ever turn down a trade because something didnt seem right? /....you elitist ...lol)and no its not because all members are treated equally upon completing there 5 trades......Cu is a wild open forum with the most exposure of the three and the most problems of the three as well (more rip off artists,general jerks, )....and you know what in the end they all have a place and serve a purpose ....and i enjoy all 3.....if you arent a member of any of them enjoy the ones you are one off and forgot the others
    always looking for yankee game used and autos..star/hof baseball rc's game used and autos check my site at
    http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/brianscards.asp

ref list- raf12, top of ohio, jrccrum,awaltz,mcdee2,johnscottanthony,nbasteve,vincesanity, mpower, sportscardfun.com 60 pts + for more pm me
  • Options
    ski from what i remember richy was mistakenly let in....and instead of yanking his membership (and him around) they said we will let you stay but upon your first problem we will be swift to remove you.....(and from what ive seen after his rocky start here at cu he has been a fair and upstanding trader at all sites) id still rather not trade with him based upon his beliefs but do not think that anyone else should follow my idea in regard to him ...but that they should creat there own (no matter if it agrees with mine or not)

and i believe jsa in that he was not the one behind you being passed over as there decisions are group ones.....and some of your trades have taken a while without timely explanations from you (from what ive seen ski has completed all trades, some just take longer than originally agreed upon,as he has bike or other problems getting to the p.o.))
    always looking for yankee game used and autos..star/hof baseball rc's game used and autos check my site at

ref list- raf12, top of ohio, jrccrum,awaltz,mcdee2,johnscottanthony,nbasteve,vincesanity, mpower, sportscardfun.com 60 pts + for more pm me
  • Options
    THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236
    man y'all type too much... lol
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    thito i was bored....lol

• Options
    Well, well, well isn't this an amazing post ! ! Once again,we have a post here on CU where members & mangers of TR & CE have come to air their dirty laundry! !
    Everybody sit down, because on this one we have to agree with Thito;this is TOO FUNNY LOL! !
    This post is one of the VERY reasons we will always belong & stay at CU! ! Here you have the freedom of expressing your feelings without the fear of being blocked or deleted so long as you do so in an appropriate manner.
    While it is true that uwftke26 did say some very nasty things about CU not too long ago,if we remember correctly, he also apoplogized for those unkind words.We also got an apology from a TR manager as well,which we accepted also.
    As we have stated before,belong to any trade site you choose to;but always remember that CU will be here & so will alot of the great traders that enjoy this hobby like we do.CJ is a great young man who loves this hobby like I do & he has been donating cards to the local boys/girls club ever since JRCCRUM planted the idea in his head.We have also had members on here offer to send us cards for donations as well.That is no new idea for any trade site to claim,be it CU TR or CE.Donating simply comes from the hearts of the people doing it.We get a huge thrill out of helping the kids & will continue to do so as long as we can.
    In closing,let us just say,we know that good things go on at most trade sites involved with this great hobby & that is the way it should be.Of course every now & then bad stuff happens too.No paticular trading site is perfect.It's like CJ said a while back;just have FUN trading.Quit sweating all this small stuff.My god,life is short enough without all the whining!!!
    !!!May the next pack you rip,have the card of your dreams!!!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options
    AI3 Rocks!!!!
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options

<< <i>My god,life is short enough without all the whining!!! >>

haha, that's funny coming from u...

but, hey thanks for agreeing with me... i've never disagreed and not gotten along with someone so much and still been able to talk to them like nothing happened... that's funny...
  • Options
    awaltzawaltz Posts: 726
    STOP THIS FRIGGEN sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!! CU DOESN'T NEED THIS!! TR DOESN'T NEED THIS! CE DOESN'T NEED THIS!!! I have also lost a lot of respect for A LOT of people. STOP THE CRAP AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES!!! SOME OF YOU GUYS ACT LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS!!! IT IS JUST CARDBOARD!!!! STOP ARGUING LIKE LITTLE KIDS!!

Austin Waltz - ACK ACK ©
    I'm back - you better believe it
  • Options

<< <i>STOP THIS FRIGGEN sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!! CU DOESN'T NEED THIS!! TR DOESN'T NEED THIS! CE DOESN'T NEED THIS!!! I have also lost a lot of respect for A LOT of people. STOP THE CRAP AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES!!! SOME OF YOU GUYS ACT LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS!!! IT IS JUST CARDBOARD!!!! STOP ARGUING LIKE LITTLE KIDS!! >>

lol... u seem more upset than everyone else...
  • Options
    i know thito u right.....awaltz jus mad cuz he cant getz laid
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416
  • Options
    AI3

You hinted several months ago to me that someone on TR owed you cards. Every attempt i made at asking you who it was so i could get involved and help, you passed on it. WHy? Why not tell me then? But now you want to bring it out in the open like it was some common knowledge that you got ripped off, and no one in TR made attempts to help you with this trade. Thats BS! You try to make these points in Skis defense that this person or that person wasnt banned from TR and they owed you cards..........Well without you giving us any names, how the Hell are we suppose to do our jobs? Tell me that?
    You also make it appear as if Ski gave dbaseball replacements the minute he found out his cards werent received. Are you kidding me?? It took months for SKi to give dbaseball replacements, and alot of that was due to pressure from people on TR and Cu. Do i need to bring up the threads to remind you?
    Hell I gave dbaseball a card out of my own collecton to just silence the noise on CU and get over the dilema. Yet you want to question why he was ban?
    And SKI yes for your information their were 6-7 Tr managers who made a decision about you getting back in. But at this point i could care less if you totally blame me. Feel free to.
    Ai3
    If you have proof of someone trying to copy anything you do on CE..........Please make it public. I mean really. Because i want to see what you are talking about. Because i can promise you I have no knowledge of it.
    Was i proud that Topps submitted packs to us? You bet I was! Do we have hopes in getting Fleer and UD involved with our site as well. Hell yes we do.
    Why wouldnt we? What trading site doesnt want to review new product? Are we not suppose to get involved with UD or Fleer because CE has a good relationship with them? Come on! I want whats best for my members too.
    Ive always tried to pick my words carefully when i speak here on CU, because i respect those who trade here and would like the same respect back, but some of your comments Ai3 are really out there. You are quite masterful in your PR talents at pluging CE with your 500 hits a day,UD and Fleer only want to work for CE, Topps wants back in, etc and at the same time dismantling everything I personally worked hard for on TR. I have never done that to CE, and never will, its not my style to knock other peoples goals.
    In closing id like you to please remove me from CE. I think its a good site, but unfortunately my presence there would only lead to more laughable spy stories. I dont want you in any way thinking im stealing any of your grand ideas so i can make a fortune on my no fee website.....

JSA

PS.....Ai3 i like your sig, check out mine
    ">JSA Collection
    Co Creator and Founder of the Scooby site/Trader Retreat.com/ sportscardinfo.com/ hoopscollector.com and the TR network.com
  • Options
    Man JSA is stealing from everyone.
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    AI13,

I have to be honest I've always respected you but you really dropped the ball here. It's very very easy to accuse someone of stealing info & not mention names. How it is stealing when CE is a public board. You accused us of trying to find out through you of how to get boxes from the manufacturers, Come on now I & a few others at TR have been dealer direct at one point or another with most of the major manufacturers so speaking for myself I need no help. I have a rolodex here with company contact names,phone numbers including extension numbers. Don't flatter yourself saying that these companies will come running to you. LOL. Ultimately CE or TR truly has no great financial benefit for these companies. They are going to sell & move product whether they give us free packs or not. Also the way you worded how you had the bigs dogs locked down was not very flattering towards the manufacturers & if they saw what you said might not be excited about it. Remember these companies that are giving us(TR & CE) product are doing us more of the favor then we are doing for them. You mentioned you(CE) turned Topps,Co. down on free product because you didn't like their product.LOL. You entire membership hates Topps or did a few of the CE staff members speak for the whole board? JSA touched on the Brett/SkiVermont issue so I'm not going to rehash that. If you have an issue over a TR member that owes you cards or you think is doing something illegal on CE then I honestly encourage you to contact myself,JSA or another staff member immediately & it will be handled fairly & expeditiously. AI you really need to come correct rather than play these "smear tactics" games. I read your post 2-3 times & the only factual thing you said was TR(Scooby) came before CE & you know what,That doesn't make a difference either way. Let's keep it real here. These are card trading sites with many members belonging to all three of them. This isn't life or death or the Nuclear Arms race. We are each doing our own thing & more power to us for it. I can assure you that no TR staff member should have any reason to try to recoup any info from CE. We have our own methods on making things happen & do not need help from any other site at this time. Now if an overscrupolous member thinks he's being sly I don't know but staff has no reason to get involved in such matters.

Thanks for your time,
    John

John Newman/Refs galore, 400 Ebay Feedback no negs!
    My Wantlist/Tradelist is here
  • Options

<< <i>AI13,

I have to be honest I've always respected you but you really dropped the ball here. It's very very easy to accuse someone of stealing info & not mention names. How it is stealing when CE is a public board. You accused us of trying to find out through you of how to get boxes from the manufacturers, Come on now I & a few others at TR have been dealer direct at one point or another with most of the major manufacturers so speaking for myself I need no help. I have a rolodex here with company contact names,phone numbers including extension numbers. Don't flatter yourself saying that these companies will come running to you. LOL. Ultimately CE or TR truly has no great financial benefit for these companies. They are going to sell & move product whether they give us free packs or not. Also the way you worded how you had the bigs dogs locked down was not very flattering towards the manufacturers & if they saw what you said might not be excited about it. Remember these companies that are giving us(TR & CE) product are doing us more of the favor then we are doing for them. You mentioned you(CE) turned Topps,Co. down on free product because you didn't like their product.LOL. You entire membership hates Topps or did a few of the CE staff members speak for the whole board? JSA touched on the Brett/SkiVermont issue so I'm not going to rehash that. If you have an issue over a TR member that owes you cards or you think is doing something illegal on CE then I honestly encourage you to contact myself,JSA or another staff member immediately & it will be handled fairly & expeditiously. AI you really need to come correct rather than play these "smear tactics" games. I read your post 2-3 times & the only factual thing you said was TR(Scooby) came before CE & you know what,That doesn't make a difference either way. Let's keep it real here. These are card trading sites with many members belonging to all three of them. This isn't life or death or the Nuclear Arms race. We are each doing our own thing & more power to us for it. I can assure you that no TR staff member should have any reason to try to recoup any info from CE. We have our own methods on making things happen & do not need help from any other site at this time. Now if an overscrupolous member thinks he's being sly I don't know but staff has no reason to get involved in such matters.

Thanks for your time,
    John >>

I jumped all over AI3 for making that post, BUT there are some truth in there. I've personally had 3 TR members trying to pick my brain for information. Like I told duncangal and a few other people on CU, I'm not going to turn CU in the a dump site, so feel free to contact me on AIM (ThePackageII). And be warned... I'm bluntly honest unlike a particular person in mind who could be a great politician. I'm going to leave it at that.

I'm out.
  • Options
    Hello, I stopped in to see what this site was all about.......... Boy, this is like a chat room. Are there any adults here that like to trade cards????

Looking for 72 topps football
    email: gmue106430@aol.com

Cheers,
    Greg
  • Options
    awaltzawaltz Posts: 726

image!!
    Austin Waltz - ACK ACK ©
    I'm back - you better believe it
  • Options
    JSA you and mcdee2 were banned from CE a while ago.