Home Q & A Forum

Lack of Pcgs Set Registry response

WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just asking with no malice intent.
I have made a few requests thru emails and phone calls to the set registry for releases of coins to be released from a former registry set providing the required photos and time with no results. I have also asked to have them open a "slot" for a new coin as in 2019 coins that go into a particular set. This coin had already been added into other sets requiring the same coin. The people that I have always spoken to are, how you say "on extended or personal leave" . I do hope that these issues are due to current, heavy demands.
I have left voice mails with my contact number but get no response. I would only like to know , so "what's Up Doc" lol :/

Kennedys are my quest...

Comments

• SetRegistryManagerSetRegistryManager Posts: 168 mod
    edited March 10, 2020 12:46PM

@WAYNEAS said:
    Just asking with no malice intent.
    I have made a few requests thru emails and phone calls to the set registry for releases of coins to be released from a former registry set providing the required photos and time with no results. I have also asked to have them open a "slot" for a new coin as in 2019 coins that go into a particular set. This coin had already been added into other sets requiring the same coin. The people that I have always spoken to are, how you say "on extended or personal leave" . I do hope that these issues are due to current, heavy demands.
    I have left voice mails with my contact number but get no response. I would only like to know , so "what's Up Doc" lol :/

Hello @WAYNEAS

I was out of the office this past Friday, when you left your voicemail, I am reaching out to all members now who left me messages while I was out of the office over the weekend.

Regarding your removal requests, each removal request that the previous owner had not released an item for was processed shortly after we received your images. The last request was received on 2/20/2020 and the previous owner released it on 2/23/2020.

I've approved and processed your slot request for the American Innovation Dollars set as well.

I will respond to you via DM with additional information.

David Talk
    PCGS Set Registry Manager
This discussion has been closed.