Home Metal Detecting
Options

Snow Melt finds

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had a few minutes before a meeting and decided to walk the melting edge of a parking lot snow pile.

1- Quarter
2 - dimes
4 - cents

In about 30 seconds.........then back to work.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, I have found some coins at the edges of those melting snow piles....and once a dollar bill...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

indeed its time to start looking closer to whats going on

• Options

Yep... will check the snow pile area in the mall parking lots now....but not much snow this year, so likely minimal finds...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

I need to be more attentive to my surroundings !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me, I enjoy poorly designed pants pockets that allow coins to pour out while people are exiting their vehicles. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

Darn..... We don't have any snow piles in Southern Arizona. Ricko, you are more than likely aware of that since you once resided here.
    Ken

• Options

@metaldetectinghound3...Yes...I never saw a snowpile in Phoenix....I did see snow flurries on two occasions though...Cheers, RickO