Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My newly acquired proof set...BETTER Photos...

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 29, 2020 9:29AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Hi guy's, I shown this in my previous discussion. From the Tinley Park show. But these pics are after I cut the set up. Check it out; I think I got more than I anticipated? I souly bought it for the toned quarter and the spectacular Jefferson. I see I ended up with quite a nice Kennedy as well. I strongly think the Jefferson can hit the Deep Cameo. What's you guy's opinions? Thanks.

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 29, 2020 8:28AM

Nice

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28, 2020 11:46PM

Thanks,Yeah, your 100% right about my bad photo taking! Lol. My camera from my phone. Arrrr I'll definitely wait till I use my camera at home, I'm at work. Couldn't wait to show you guys the coins. Wait until you see that Jeffy. Best one I found in a long time.
    Even the Lincoln looks awesome!

The dime, only one side looks Cameo.

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

It looks like a nice set.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really cannot make a good evaluation from those pictures - though they look like my attempts :D ....However, that Jefferson does appear to have some potential....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

The nickel looks Cameo at best. Not because of the frost on the devices, but because the fields are not mirrored enough...too frosty.imo

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file