Home Precious Metals

Comments

• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure a high premium over spot silver but unmistakably high-relief beautiful and as a bonus, it stacks and sticks.

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    chesterbchesterb Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love them too and have been wanting some for a while. I like that you can get 3 different weights and they all stack together regardless of weight.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,688 ✭✭✭✭✭

They’re nice. I’ve had them in the past.

• Options

Yes I bought a roll of the 2 ounce or’s off of eBay from Scottsdale that is less the price then anywhere else and I can use my credit card points.
    This will be my first foray into these superb stackers!

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

@chesterb said:
    I love them too and have been wanting some for a while. I like that you can get 3 different weights and they all stack together regardless of weight.

For those who are unfamiliar with these rounds, they're all the same design and diameter but vary in thickness for the different weights.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    isaiah58isaiah58 Posts: 385 ✭✭✭

Scottsdale produces some of the best looking bullion. Buying direct from them eliminates the risk of buying a counterfeit. The premiums are more than I prefer to pay on bullion, but reasonable. I have them as a saved seller, occasionally they offer a product or two on sale.

• Options
    PurpleEchoPurpleEcho Posts: 139 ✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:
    For those who are unfamiliar with these rounds, they're all the same design and diameter but vary in thickness for the different weights.

Thanks PerryHall, I was wondering about that very thing.

AKA Pakasmom

• Options

Mine have been shipped.
    Their communication with me during the process has been solid.
    I am looking forward to being on their “VIP list“ as I want to add to my stack with these stackers.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have one of those... they are really nice...I have purchased other items from them as well. I usually go out to Scottsdale once a year to visit my buddy.... I intended to go visit their facility last year, but forgot (might have had something to do with the wine consumed :D )....I will try to remember this year....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

alas, we will never know how high they can be stacked :(

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions