Home Sports Talk
Options

Could this be the very worst name to have as an MLB infielder?

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s definitely up there Al 😂

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is pretty bad.

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 24, 2020 12:19PM

Let me jump the gun and ask that no one named Rusty is posted, ok?

Seriously, please.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AFLfan said:
    Let me jump the gun and ask that no one named Rusty is posted, ok?

Seriously, please.

Thankfully, he was an outfielder, so you should be safe if people stick to the question.

• Options

If you eliminate the "infielder" part of the question, you could probably get the red box if you put the real name of some of the players I've managed to see. For sure, they caught hell in High School, I'd have to change my name...just Google odd or strange names of MLB players.

• Options
    maplemanmapleman Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lest we forget..Horace Clark

• Options

@mapleman said:

Perhaps you're missing the premise of the Header....Horace, or Clark doesn't make it...however, KLUTTS and SCHMUCK are perfect...as is the omission of RUSTY****.

I went to High School with a pretty sweet lady, but, her last name was HOAR...she handled it well and was liked by everyone, so the pain wasn't bad, she took jokes well.

• Options
    maplemanmapleman Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MCMLVTopps said:

@mapleman said:

Perhaps you're missing the premise of the Header....Horace, or Clark doesn't make it...however, KLUTTS and SCHMUCK are perfect...as is the omission of RUSTY****.

I went to High School with a pretty sweet lady, but, her last name was HOAR...she handled it well and was liked by everyone, so the pain wasn't bad, she took jokes well.

You're correct, I did.

• Options

I have found a catcher...not an infielder, but with this guy's name, I'm making an exception...this name cannot be topped!!

Drum rolllllllllllllllll... TONY SUCK

Here is a link to the website and you can read for yourself several names I dare not post for fear of the RED box. B)
    https://www.ranker.com/list/the-best-baseball-names-of-all-time/sesel88

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't fear the reaper, just don't mess with him before he's had a chance to finish his morning coffee.