Home U.S. Coin Forum

Calling All Treasure Hunters, Protectors, Collectors, Graders and Traders - We Need Your Help!

Come on America – Join the Hunt!

We are American Treasures, my partner and I are putting the finishing touches on our book and we need your help re-discovering treasure to shoot a television pilot for American Treasures - The Next Big Hunt…Our book details what treasure is, what to do with it when you find it, how to process, protect and maximize the value of your treasure – and our TV show will do all of that directly with YOU to showcase your finds to the whole world – we will put you on TV – to tell both your story and the story of your treasure as we walk your treasure through the whole process – start to finish – which may also make you very, VERY RICH converting your old treasures into modern day Benjamin’s!

Think of a cross between Antiques Roadshow, American Pickers, Curse of Oak Island, Pawn Stars and Chasing Cars all rolled up into a show where all of you are the Treasure Hunters. If you have treasures that you would like us to take a look at – please bring them out to the Long Beach Coin, Currency, Stamp & Sports Collectible Expo – Booth 635 or reach out https://americantreasure.biz/ - cbtazman@americantreasure.biz

For fun we will be displaying some terrific treasures featured in the book, like an entire Morgan Silver Dollar date set comprised of high mint state PCGS graded coins in First Generation 1.2 Rattler holders fittingly housed in a late 80’s Zippo lighter rotating case. For Treasures within treasures right out of our chapter “A Case for the Case” we will be displaying a museum of PCGS and NGC early holders featuring White Rattlers gen 1.0, 1.1 and many 1.2 green rattlers alongside NGC Black insert gen 1.0, White label 2.1, and White label 2.0 coins.

Of course we will have sports, music, movie and other treasures on display and for sale. But our main purpose is to review your treasures for possible inclusion in our Television Program and to direct to the right dealer should you want to sell your treasures at the show. Call 833-746-2646

Join The Hunt and Spread the word!
Real American Treasure
cbtazman@realamericantreasure.com

Comments

• TexastTexast Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭

Big pictures, we need to see the Treasure!

On BS&T Now: Nothing.
    Fighting the Fight for 11 Years with the big "C" - Never Ever Give Up!
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will the plastic treasure be for sale?? :)

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • cbtazmancbtazman Posts: 47 ✭✭✭

We will have many of the spares from the Rhumba date set of Morgan dollars in Rattler Holders for sale - with one of the toughest dates to find in a first gen holder being this coin - which has since received a green CAC sticker (not shown in this shot)

Our plan is to co-market coins featured in the book with the auction houses to promote both the book and the TV show at the same time - so eventually - most all of the coins will be sold at auction including several white rattlers, early gen NGC holders and the entire Rhumba date set of Morgan's in First Gen Rattler holders. Thanks for asking and thanks for all of your help!

Real American Treasure
  • ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you ever want to do a show on major error coins with exceptional eye appeal, check out my inventory, then give me a call.

Thank you Errors on Coins - those are perfect examples of Treasures within Treasures that many collectors are passionate about. We will certainly keep you in mind for future displays. @ErrorsOnCoins

Real American Treasure
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

There have been several rare U.S. coins discovered over the last few years....they would make interesting stories. Cheers, RickO

• savitalesavitale Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting concept, I look forward to the show. Make sure it’s on a channel I already get. 😅

Question about the Rattlers you are displaying. Isn’t holder variety a bit deep in the weeds for a TV show?

@savitale Yes you are correct - Rattlers or even White rattlers and gen 1 black insert NGC holders are actually highlighted in our American Treasures book - in a chapter called "A Case for the Case" - where we call coins in these holders a Treasure within a Treasure within a Treasure - kind of breaking the third wall in Hollywood lingo. What is fascinating about these is how passionate the collector groups are about these and how much the prices for them are higher than similar graded coins in modern holders. Our book also covers a scientific experiment (as best as we could) involving 101 PCGS Rattler Morgan's and 12 NGC Old Fatty Morgan's to prove or disprove a few of the urban myths surrounding the early days of grading. We hope to have the book out before the end of 2nd quarter this year! - We need lots of newly discovered treasures to fuel the TV show and Treasure takes time to process - so we need all of your help spreading the word and sending folks to - https://americantreasure.biz/ - cbtazman@americantreasure.biz

Real American Treasure

Thank you to all who came out to the Long Beach Show - Our Museum of holder display was a big hit and it grew by a couple of coins - Please keep looking for Treasure there is a lot of it out there :)

Real American Treasure
  • metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anything that helps promote the hobby to the next generation of collectors is fine by me.
    I'll do a cable search for your show.

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file