Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

O.J. Simpson Question

Hey, would anyone know how to go about getting an oj simpson auto helmet with 2003 yds. I wanted to get everyone that rushed for 2k yds in a season on one helmet and I only found oj on bills helmets on ebay and im sure other players wont auto it with the bills logo on it. Is there away to find out when he does auto signnings? thanks.

Comments

• Options
    steel75steel75 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭✭

I would be surprised if he is doing shows or anything since the "incident"

1970's Steelers, Vintage Indians
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

Right now OJ is limited in his travels due to parole.
    I bet soon he will be looking for earning some bucks.
    I wouldn't be surprised if a big show in the future has this as a theme.
    Choice of helmet is tough. You can't use a HOF helmet. Individual teams are a problem and not really appropriate.

Try to find a generic NFL helmet. Maybe a 100th anniversary....

Post your question on the autographs thread. Those guys know where you can get stuff signed.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭

Are you going to include Herschel Walker?

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here’s a thought...

...if you simply start dating one of his ex’s, there’s a decent chance he’ll come right to your front door.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    kobefan1kobefan1 Posts: 493 ✭✭✭

@GDM67 why would I add herschel he never rushed for 2,000 yds in a seaso. I think if oj every does a show I would use a helmet with the nfl logo on it. I thought oj did secret signings as the goldman would get that money if he did a public show.

• Options

I don’t think OJ is motivated to sign at shows because most of his compensation would go the the Goldman family as part of the civil judgement.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

@saraceno21 said:
    I don’t think OJ is motivated to sign at shows because most of his compensation would go the the Goldman family as part of the civil judgement.

He moved to Florida where it's hard for them to collect from him.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoeBanzai said:

@saraceno21 said:

I thought he's living in Las Vegas as part of his parole conditions.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭

@kobefan1 said:
    @GDM67 why would I add herschel he never rushed for 2,000 yds in a seaso.

He went for 2411 in the USFL in 1985. I thought you might want to add him for the sake of completeness.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

@grote15 said:

@JoeBanzai said:

@saraceno21 said:

I thought he's living in Las Vegas as part of his parole conditions.

That's very well could be. The move to Florida was before his last bit of criminal activity.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set