Home U.S. Coin Forum

The Bat coins are in and if you want one NC please DM

KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

So just received 2. 3 roll sets of Samoa ATB qtrs and a bag of 100 S coins. If you want a coin, you know the deal just send me a DM with address and I will send them as always for your type set fills. Free of charge.

Items 20ABC. Bat clad qtrs are S Coin
The others are PDS 20ARS.

So just tell me how many you want of each but mind you no more then 3 of each lol

Best place to buy !
Bronze Associate member

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kkathyl ....A very nice gesture... Thank you so much... I figured it would be a year long search in my remote area of the Catskills to find one of these. DM sent.... Cheers, RickO

• KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko always good to give back to those who help me learn or share in my passion of collecting.

My pleasure
    Kathy

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kkathyl ....Oh yeah... I just want one.... :D Forgot to say... Thanks again... Cheers, RickO

Don’t forget to give a mailing address in your DM to me if you want any of the Clad Bat coins. I will send all PDS to each and if you have kids with sets just say how many sets you need.

Kathy

@Kyoto

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kathy,

I have never taken you up on one of these offers but I will on this one. You are very kind. Two of my kids LOVE bats, perhaps because my wife HATES bats, and I will use these to try to encourage their interest in coins . So far I am unsuccessful. :D

So far we got out about a dozen or so letters with the coins inside the good thing about this type of giveaway is it’s anonymous so it’s not like a sweepstakes and you can just DM me your address and think of it that way. if I had put up a Giveaway you would all be like I’m in I’m in I’m in so no difference here this is just a different way of giving back to the community have a good evening don’t be shy.

Kathy

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• TexastTexast Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 11, 2020 6:08PM

@Kkathyl

Thank you for your offer, it is very generous.

Take care,

TexasT

On BS&T Now: Nothing.
    Fighting the Fight for 11 Years with the big "C" - Never Ever Give Up!
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • This is very nice of you. I sent you a message. Since I am new to this board and all I hope I did it correctly. About sending to my grand daughter.

• hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a great idea and very generous and kind of you. One of my students was just telling me about these coins the other day and how cool they are. This student isn't even a collector but they were all fired up about this coin.

• Mdcoincollector2003Mdcoincollector2003 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a great gesture of you. Being In the location I am in for some reason it takes a while for new coins to get to me, especially Denver. I really like these bat coins! DM sent

• cagcrispcagcrisp Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m not interested in receiving a coin, however, this is a good offer on your part...

Thanks. I do it with most ATB qtr clad releases.

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

@Mdcoincollector2003 said:
    This is a great gesture of you. Being In the location I am in for some reason it takes a while for new coins to get to me, especially Denver. I really like these bat coins! DM sent

Make sure you give a name not just mailing address when sending DM hard to send without 😂

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

@hchcoin said:
    What a great idea and very generous and kind of you. One of my students was just telling me about these coins the other day and how cool they are. This student isn't even a collector but they were all fired up about this coin.

Way to go they will be the next generation to collect coins. This years designs show great promise.

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks so much Kathy! They are just amazing coins!

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file