Request Please To Post Stories, Pictures, or Ramblings Which Will Make Us All Dumber

HorseHorse Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
edited January 31, 2020 4:15PM in Sports Talk


.
.

.

Comments

  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

    i believe in the absence of coinstartled you are addressing me?

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I still say that if we want to save the world from global warming, then we must outlaw all beanage!!!!

    Hello, I'm a Joe Louis card addict.

  • hammer1hammer1 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Whoever told you that I almost burned my home to the ground due to whiskey and burnt chili is a liar. Someone around here is telling boldfaced lies!!

    Hello, I'm a Joe Louis card addict.

  • HorseHorse Posts: 308 ✭✭✭

  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

    why couldnt someone stop her?

  • thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Horse said:

    Did that really happen? Is it edited? :D It resembles a satirical comedy.

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Al Michaels during football season.

    Al Michaels during the off-season.

    Hello, I'm a Joe Louis card addict.

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

    These cheap, store brand products just amuse me. Here is Wal mart's cheap brand of oreos.

    The real oreos.

    Hello, I'm a Joe Louis card addict.

  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 20,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @doubledragon said:
    These cheap, store brand products just amuse me. Here is Wal mart's cheap brand of oreos.

    The real oreos.

    Honestly I enjoy cheap cookies sometimes,
    Oreos are the BEST production Cookies ever. Homemade Chocolate Chip are unbeatable though

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 10, 2020 12:18PM

    @perkdog said:

    @doubledragon said:
    These cheap, store brand products just amuse me. Here is Wal mart's cheap brand of oreos.

    The real oreos.

    Honestly I enjoy cheap cookies sometimes,
    Oreos are the BEST production Cookies ever. Homemade Chocolate Chip are unbeatable though

    Yeah, I just bought some of these Twist and Shout cookies, and they taste just as good as the Oreos. I get a kick out of the names they come up with for the store brand products. The Wal Mart version of Lucky Charms is called "Magic Treasures", and instead of Lucky the Leprechaun on the box they have Merlin the Wizard. It just kills me.😂

    Hello, I'm a Joe Louis card addict.

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Check out Walmarts version of "I can't believe its not butter". It's called "Wow, I totally thought it was butter".😂

    Hello, I'm a Joe Louis card addict.

  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 20,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

    😂😂😂. Awesome

  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

    im rebuilding my old truck from the wheels up. I special ordered the truck in 1988 , its a 1989 F250 it has almost 500,000 miles on it. the frame is too far gone now so last year I found a 1988 F250 with a perfect frame that had a medium size pine tree fall on the cab , and I bought it and stripped it down to just the frame.

    Last week I stripped my truck and I have to put my cab on the other frame so I pulled out the interior and under the floor mat I found a walmart gift card the kind that says happy birthday on it. No one else has ever driven the truck and I have never received a walmart gift card from anyone on my birthday!

    The PIN number wasn't scratched off so I scratched it off and went to the website and it just says error :'( I thought I had free money! It may be so old that the number doesnt work on the website , it has to be at least a decade old or more. I might have to call Sam Walton personally to get to the bottom of this

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @bronco2078 said:
    im rebuilding my old truck from the wheels up. I special ordered the truck in 1988 , its a 1989 F250 it has almost 500,000 miles on it. the frame is too far gone now so last year I found a 1988 F250 with a perfect frame that had a medium size pine tree fall on the cab , and I bought it and stripped it down to just the frame.

    Last week I stripped my truck and I have to put my cab on the other frame so I pulled out the interior and under the floor mat I found a walmart gift card the kind that says happy birthday on it. No one else has ever driven the truck and I have never received a walmart gift card from anyone on my birthday!

    The PIN number wasn't scratched off so I scratched it off and went to the website and it just says error :'( I thought I had free money! It may be so old that the number doesnt work on the website , it has to be at least a decade old or more. I might have to call Sam Walton personally to get to the bottom of this

    WalMart owes you! I would raise heck about it. With interest, you should be able to clean up pretty good, and they know that, so they're ducking you! Cheap bastards.

    Hello, I'm a Joe Louis card addict.

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I shop at walmart a lot, and if the right employee is working, he'll give me a free apple. They know that if they don't give me the apple, I'll just steal it!

    Hello, I'm a Joe Louis card addict.

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I hate to have to do it, but sometimes Ebay sellers leave us no choice but to hit them with a negative feedback. I had to do it earlier today. My feedback system is pretty simple, and whether its good or bad feedback, I always use the same message:

    Positive: Everything is perfect! Super fast shipping! Thank you so much!

    Negative: Ridiculous! A garbage effort! Steer clear of this seller!

    Hello, I'm a Joe Louis card addict.

  • HorseHorse Posts: 308 ✭✭✭

    I've licked doubledragon's toes before, and I liked it. It was under review if he did.

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Horse said:
    I've licked doubledragon's toes before, and I liked it. It was under review if he did.

    Hello, I'm a Joe Louis card addict.

  • hammer1hammer1 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭

    A new camp commander was appointed and while inspecting the place, he saw 2 soldiers guarding a bench. He went over there and asked them why do they guard it.

    "We don't know. The last commander told us to do so, and so we did. It is some sort of regimental tradition!"

    He searched for the last commander's phone number and called him to ask him why did he want guards in this particular bench.

    "I don't know. The previous commander had guards, and I kept the tradition."

    Going back to another 3 commanders, he found a now 100-year old retired General.

    "Excuse me, sir. I'm now the CO of your camp you commanded 60 years ago. I've found 2 men assigned to guard a bench. Could you please tell me more about the bench?"

    "What? Is the paint still wet ?

  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Far more than I ever needed to know about Steve ...

Sign In or Register to comment.