Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Trading widgets for "real" coins

2»

Comments

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Smudge said:
    I have been trading ASE’s for AGE’S AT 85-1. Dealer was happy. Easier for him to move silver. I thought it was fair. He will trade at the current ratio.

I would do that deal :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    TexastTexast Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭

I see the pile of Morgan's and wish I could buy several of them, Maybe listing them on BS&T board with a link here. It would let you get better money than from a dealer.

Trying to trade these will cost you, and I believe you will regret it later. $100 bills will get more of what you are trying to aquire.

Nice...
    Thanks for the thread.

On BS&T Now: Nothing.
    Fighting the Fight for 11 Years with the big "C" - Never Ever Give Up!
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you know a descent well connected dealer the BST is not the place to sell generic stuff IMHO!

• Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

In the end, all advice considered, you do what will make you comfortable and happy.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,097 ✭✭✭✭✭

@amwldcoin said:
    If you know a descent well connected dealer the BST is not the place to sell generic stuff IMHO!

+1

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

I notice several coin dealers here don't have much good to say about the BST Forum. :D
    If you know what you want for a coin it's worth putting it on the BST Forum. It's FREE!!!!!
    If it doesn't sell you can always try other venues.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file