Home Metal Detecting
Options

I found myself today

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

You gotta be a little crazy to be an EOD guy. That's why he's smiling. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's great :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well...Let's hope you do not find any of what that guy was searching for.... ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember those guys. Best of days.

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

How ironic!

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Bayard1908Bayard1908 Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭✭

I remember the set of army men that included that one, played with it 50 years ago. It was green Americans and gray Germans. My favorite piece was the kneeling German firing an MP40. My least favorite is the one you found, although I didn't metal detect back then.

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

“I found myself today”

Great!