Home Precious Metals

Cool Saturday silver/gold finds

Found several items today and happy to have gotten all at spot price. I, as always, can find very little on any of the items I bought.

Comments

• bvmaybvmay Posts: 29 ✭✭

The flat Burmet bars are from last week but were in the box I was taking to storage.

The little gold coin appears to be a 1/2 escudo.

Any införmation about the rest of the silver is appreciated.

• Handy and harmon (Ny company) 4.xx oz extruded bar - old company . the GR crown fractionals are also older and nice as well- i believe thats a chattanooga big bar ! not sure how often you part with stuff but id love to buy a few !

Right now I'm hanging on to most stuff I buy unless there is a crazy offer out there!! The GR Crown bars, any idea how old they are?? Can not find any information on them.

• USMarine6USMarine6 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice haul!!

• rte592rte592 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bvmay said:
    Right now I'm hanging on to most stuff I buy unless there is a crazy offer out there!! The GR Crown bars, any idea how old they are?? Can not find any information on them.

Cool old gold, much to my liking.
    Do let me know if it needs a new home.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice, can't beat buying them for "spot", congratulations !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • @bvmay said:

I dont know how old they are but late 70s early 80s would be my guess - If you have doubles like the Burmet and want to let go of one... ;0)

• ashelandasheland Posts: 22,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool stuff! 👍

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice... I like the old gold coin...Cheers, RickO

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

:p
    Felicidades!