Home Metal Detecting
Options

Got myself....

lsicalsica Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭✭

Got myself a new detector....

Got myself a new pinpointer....

Got myself one of those new Klingon-weapon-looking digging tools...

Can't wait to join the hobby of people who clean old pull tabs out of people's yards and public parks!

Philately will get you nowhere....

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah baby! Hope you get some permissions to dig nice old sites. You never know what you're going to pull out of the ground. Replacing an old unit with new technology is always good. Keep us posted. Happy New Year and Peace, Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    Bayard1908Bayard1908 Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭✭

I've heard that the Simplex is a great machine for the money. I don't recognize your pinpointer.

• Options
    lsicalsica Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭✭

@Bayard1908 said:
    I've heard that the Simplex is a great machine for the money. I don't recognize your pinpointer.

https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/pulsedive-pointer/

Philately will get you nowhere....
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice new equipment.... Now on to the fields and cellar holes.... Good luck and tell us of your treasures... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lsica
    Always nice to have brand new equipment, start researching sites, get permission if needed and report here often with your finds.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date