Home Sports Talk

Show us your Christmas Tree.

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

We did this on the Coin Forum so I thought we should do it here. Mine is kinda Patriotic. B)

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like it Jon! Here is ours, the presents already got taken away by the kids

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

My wife chose white lights. I usually prefer color lights, but she wanted white lights this year.

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

Hey Paul...looks like you dropped your PINK mitten. B)

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Back in the day, I was so cheap I used to just rip a branch from a pine tree and make my own Christmas tree.

This looks like Charlie Brown's tree. :o

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MCMLVTopps said:

@perkdog said:

Hey Paul...looks like you dropped your PINK mitten. B)

Nice of you to notice AL! I was looking for that! 😂👍

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BillJones said:
    !

That one is amazing. 👍

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love Christmas, but you have to have seen that already. o:)

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    edited December 27, 2019 8:36AM

Hate that it blocks part of the TV - Merry Christmas all