Home Sports Talk
Options

I DEMAND BUFFALO WINS THIS NEXT GAME !!! Part Two.

HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 4, 2020 11:51AM in Sports Talk

That's all.

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 21, 2019 3:20PM

Help! I don't have the NFL Network, I'm being forced to watch the Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl! I repeat help! If you receive these signals, please keep me updated!

• Options

Ok well. The next game !

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Buffalo played well, they are on the cusp of making it to the next level. Allen will be getting better and the D is tough

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

As they used to say Brooklyn, "wait 'til next year."

Next year, you might get your wish. The Patriots, Brady, are getting old, and Buffalo is going to have lots of money spend and good draft picks.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

👍
    Hoping for another shot this year !

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

As much as I hoped they are still 2 years away. A lot of cap space. 9 draft choices this year and a very young team. Still in the playoffs but not elite yet.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Josh Allen has really improved this year. Really cutting back on his mistakes. Buffalo fans have lots to look forward to in the coming years.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:
    As much as I hoped they are still 2 years away. A lot of cap space. 9 draft choices this year and a very young team. Still in the playoffs but not elite yet.

I don't think you are as far away as you think. They were saying the same things about the Cowboys in 1990 and by 1995 we had won 3 SB's! Would have been more if Jerry Jones had not run Jimmy Johnson off.

• Options

For the sake of all humankind and to find a cure for the disgusting taste of green beans, PLEASE LET THE BILLS WIN TODAY !!

It's only been a couple years since the last playoff win.

• Options

@Horse said:
    For the sake of all humankind and to find a cure for the disgusting taste of green beans, PLEASE LET THE BILLS WIN TODAY !!

It's only been a couple years since the last playoff win.

The Bills will win...….no problem. But I do like Green Beans just the way they are. ;)

• Options
    PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Boy they had their chances - can’t give up 3rd and 18 in OT

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 4, 2020 7:37PM

Both teams showed why they are "not the quite ready for prime time players." Buffalo was up by 16-0 and ended up with a tie. Houston had a third and one and could have locked it up with a first down. They couldn't do it, which gave Buffalo the chance to tie the game.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is nobody going to comment on the lateral ?

WTF were you trying to do there Josh? :D

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s been a great season for Buffalo and Bills fans alike. I mentioned earlier I thought the bills were good but 2 years away from elite. With no dead weight, 9 draft choices and a bunch of cap space, a young talented team the path is paved for a bright future. Am I disappointed? Sure but not as disappointed if there was no clear direction this team was on. Brandon Beane refused to sign high priced free agents for a win now attitude. They will build again through the draft and some moderate free agency and this team will be better next year. Their schedule is grueling next year but it will only help them and with playoff experience from this year I’m excited to see the end product.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@bronco2078 said:

Josh made a few mental mistakes. He is young and will learn. He looks like a promising up and coming QB.

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@bronco2078 said:

Josh made a few mental mistakes. He is young and will learn. He looks like a promising up and coming QB.

I have never seen anyone do what he did there with 2 minutes left. No one in the world has ever seen that

• Options

buffalo wins without Allen coming unglued in the 4th quarter.

They could have tied but he grounds the ball into a lineman , 2 penalties on that play , then gets sacked 265 yards behind the line of scrimmage , he was literally tackled in the parking lot

• Options

@bronco2078 said:
    buffalo wins without Allen coming unglued in the 4th quarter.

They could have tied but he grounds the ball into a lineman , 2 penalties on that play , then gets sacked 265 yards behind the line of scrimmage , he was literally tackled in the parking lot

I think it's called trying to do much!

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

many congrats to the Buffalo Bills.........creating the blueprint for regurgitating a playoff win was special