Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Just got done sifting thru $75 in boxed penny’s over the day and found these

Maserati27Maserati27 Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
edited December 16, 2019 7:59PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Noteworthy cents keeping in total tonight. Apparently I’m pretty lucky haha found in all $75. Me being new at coin collecting/ hunting. While most don’t even find an Indian head or flying eagle at all in rolled change or so I’m told on this. But I just went to a small bank in my town earlier today that barley sees business. Population is 3,000-4,000 (Indian Head 1888) (wheat underneath 1916)

Comments

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,474 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice finds but what happened your finger?!?

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options

@Kliao said:

Really wanna kno 😒
    Lol I was attempting to cut this sub in half to split with my friend Bc he threw in $2 and his dog was under the kitchen table for hours sleeping and scared the hell outta me when it barked Bc I thought he was outside

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like your hot.

• Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's nice to find that stuff. You gotta be having a bunch of fun doing it, too.

That's what coin collecting is all about.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is the dog o.k.?

• Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool finds.

• Options

@btcollects said:

@Maserati27 said:

@Kliao said:

Really wanna kno 😒
    Lol I was attempting to cut this sub in half to split with my friend Bc he threw in $2 and his dog was under the kitchen table for hours sleeping and scared the hell outta me when it barked Bc I thought he was outside

that you felt compelled to show your finds to your coin bros before you dressed your wound shows great potential

I am dying already. Nt2 much longe lol

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are great cent finds for roll searching... an IHC and and FE.... amazing. I have never found a Flying Eagle cent in a roll....Hope you find a lot more treasures... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thst is the second F.E. I have seen posted this week that was found in the wild. May have been part of the coin drop from earlier this year? Nice finds. Too bad about the finger cut.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oih82w8 said:
    Thst is the second F.E. I have seen posted this week that was found in the wild.

Isn't that the same FE?
    Lance.

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lkeigwin said:

@oih82w8 said:
    Thst is the second F.E. I have seen posted this week that was found in the wild.

Isn't that the same FE?
    Lance.

I thought that someone found one (FE) in a coinstar type machine.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

Medic! Got a dust off in the air. Pop smoke. Tighten up the perimeter.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    thebeavthebeav Posts: 3,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the '33 !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file