Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1889-CC Morgan Dollar -Verdict in- NGC Genuine AU details cleaned

2»

Comments

• KliaoKliao Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

@KollectorKing said:

@KollectorKing said:

@Collectorcoins said:
    Do you know how many reverse dies were used? do you discount the pcgs grading guide die identification marker?

Show me another 89-cc from CoinFacts, HA, etc. w/the same cc & position as your coin & I will accept your coin as genuine.

Pls no flapping your lips, 1, 2, 3 times & more.

Before I’m put on “time out” again, I’ll put my money where my mouth is. I’ll ppff you $100.00, when your coin is slabbed as genuine by either our host or NGC.

KK, collectorking@gmail.com

@JimTyler said:
    So who were the know it alls that said FAKE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE ? Didn't someone bet money ? Take it.

Here’s the bet post. $100 was on the line

Collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• davids5104davids5104 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭

@KollectorKing said:

@coindeuce said:
    More drama from KollectorQueen

I want to keep this on record in case the member edits or deletes it.

good thing there is such good record keeping

[Ebay Store - Come Visit]

Roosevelt Registry

transactions with cucamongacoin, FHC, mtinis, bigjpst, Rob41281, toyz4geo, erwindoc, add your name here!!!

• CrustyCrusty Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15, 2020 7:03PM

This was certainly entertaining. I hope king gets his money out....

Edit.... forgot the word "out"

@Crusty said:
    This was certainly entertaining. I hope king gets his money...

I think in this case, the money will be flowing away from him if he pays up ;)

Roosevelt Registry

transactions with cucamongacoin, FHC, mtinis, bigjpst, Rob41281, toyz4geo, erwindoc, add your name here!!!

• Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

@KollectorKing said:

@Collectorcoins said:
    Do you know how many reverse dies were used? do you discount the pcgs grading guide die identification marker?

Show me another 89-cc from CoinFacts, HA, etc. w/the same cc & position as your coin & I will accept your coin as genuine.

This aged poorly.

BHNC #248 … 130 and counting.

• robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did someone just lose a 100$ bet ??? OUCH !!! :o

• coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,474 ✭✭✭✭✭

@robkool said:

KK lost more than a bet. KK is looking for his face right now.
    Clue: it's in the drama class costume closet.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats..wish it straight graded but awesome anyway. So KK will put a check in the mail soonest😁

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

@coindeuce said:

@robkool said:

KK lost more than a bet. KK is looking for his face right now.
    Clue: it's in the drama class costume closet.

Maybe he will find his face where he hid his humility😁

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• CoinfolioCoinfolio Posts: 261 ✭✭✭

@KollectorKing said:

@KollectorKing said:

@Collectorcoins said:

Before I’m put on “time out” again, I’ll put my money where my mouth is. I’ll ppff you $100.00, when your coin is slabbed as genuine by either our host or NGC.

KK, collectorking@gmail.com

So this wasn't even a bet, just the guy saying he would ppff the 100.00 ? All downside and no upside.

• KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did they indicate the manner of cleaning? Just can tell from the pictures. Was it a Dip or harsh abrasive that caused the detail. What AU grade was assigned?

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• silverman68silverman68 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Nice to have an AU 89 CC. Looks like you are due some cash now.

• CollectorcoinsCollectorcoins Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

it was dipped at some time, no hairlines

• coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 11,180 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder what the chances are that you will receive the $100?

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Jayyk31Jayyk31 Posts: 76 ✭✭✭

Sucks that its cleaned, although not surprising, but still sweet $$$!

Anybody taking action on that bet🤔. Gonna take the under as don’t believe the crow has been dined upon as of yet

• No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mgarmy said:
    Anybody taking action on that bet🤔. Gonna take the under as don’t believe the crow has been dined upon as of yet

The colder it gets the harder it is to chew.

edited January 18, 2020 10:09AM

@Collectorcoins said:
    it was dipped at some time, no hairlines

I do not believe you... resubmit it and I will give you nothing if it comes back dipped, no hairlines. I think there are loads of hairlines. Look at the hair!!! >:)

Roosevelt Registry

Still nothing from KK?

• jgrinzjgrinz Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Oh he disappeared for sure
    I see hairlines but it must be my extraordinary eyesight :-) B)

• morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 19, 2020 5:18AM

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

I knew it was genuine with a bit of circulation, just cleaned. Good for you.

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,991 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great thread.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

So KK gets man card pulled and put on team STFU. Sad ending.

To early to throw KK under the bus imho. Still don't understand making the "bet" with no potential to win, but holding out hope that he stands up.

@Coinfolio said:
    To early to throw KK under the bus imho. Still don't understand making the "bet" with no potential to win, but holding out hope that he stands up.

Not sure where the no chance to win piece is. I thought the bet was 500 if it came back fake, 100 and a public “I’m a dumb ass” if it came back genuine.

@Mgarmy said:

@Coinfolio said:

Not sure where the no chance to win piece is. I thought the bet was 500 if it came back fake, 100 and a public “I’m a dumb ass” if it came back genuine.

Go to the top of this page (page 2) second post down, it's quoted there.

• ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would you settle for a picture of a $100 ? :D:D:D

First page little less than 1/3 way down is where kk offered the 100 for 500 bet. Either way he welched. Bad ju ju

This discussion has been closed.