Options
2019 EHP OPEN IT OR Leave It Sealed
Chuck,
Ever Onward
Ever Onward
2019 EHP OPEN IT OR Leave It Sealed
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
0

















Comments
I kept mine sealed and submitted it to PCGS. The cut-off for First Strike is Monday (post mark date).
Still sealed doesn't matter for First Strike as long as it's sealed with the receipt in the box that shows it was purchased before the cutoff date? I think! 😂
Ever Onward
I had forgotten someone told me that in the other thread.
I'm going to send mine in too, still sealed. I can't take the anxiety of not knowing if I have a signed COA or, dare I say it, the biggest nugget of all...#001!!!!!
Good luck on your submission, I hope one of us scores, but we already have haven't we? We scored when we lucked out and got through that day.
Ever Onward
Open it and enjoy the coin....Why give a stranger the pleasure of discovery? Cheers, RickO
left it sealed, forwarded it our host and they determined what grade it was before I could. It is currently on ebay as received from PCGS.
....playing the game.
Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.
Why on earth would you buy a coin and leave it sealed in a shipping box? Open that puppy and enjoy your purchase.
The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.
BOOMIN!™
Wooooha! Did someone just say it's officially "TACO™" Tuesday????
Retiring at 55, what day is today?
if you plan to ever get it graded keep it sealed. First Strike and the remote possibility go a signed COA will make it worth more
once you open it, its just a raw coin 50/50 it goes 70.
Ike Specialist
Finest Toned Ike I've Ever Seen, been looking since 1986
C. Sell it!
Hell that could be true for any coin sent to the grading services, if what you're saying is true, and I firmly believe that it's not, what's to stop them? If that were true couldn't someone at the grading services just as easily switch out your 2019 ERP PF69 For a Pf 70?
I want my COA put in a slab that has the same number as the coin and for that to happen it has to be sent in sealed.
The thought that someone at a grading services could possibly exchange my, hopefully signed COA for one that isn't never entered my mind.
Ever Onward
I think I scanned an erroneous post somewhere above.
To clarify, if after 30 days of the Mint’s release, it must be sealed for “First Strike.”
“Submit the coins in the original unopened shipping box from the U.S. Mint with a postmark date prior to the specified PCGS cutoff date.”
More info and cutoff date in the link:
https://www.pcgs.com/firststrike/