Just mailed in my sub

Only 116 cards, but, big for me. I had planned to send more, but decided to cut it down a bit.
My best guess is it'll be May before I get a notification of grades, and will post my results. I expect a high number of 9s and 10s, as these are in the 2005-2015 range. Who knows, but it'll be interesting. It's an "85 business day" sub.

Has anyone else recently sent in a 100+ sub? Let's see how long they take.

Comments

• fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭

I sent a 100 card lot and it was finished in 30 days.

Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭

Encouraging!!

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭✭✭

I sent in 137 cards, including many “first graded” cards that took a lot of research. Still got done a little before the 85 biz day mark. Received by them mid July, received back by me in early-mid November

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting: 1964 & 68 Venezuelan Topps, Patriots team HOFers, Andre Tippett, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• rexvosrexvos Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭

I send in around 100-120 a month. It strongly varies. I had several quick pops. I have 2 there now that have been in research and Id for months and I have 1 bulk and 1 regular service waiting to be logged. It is a crapshoot

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • heritageheritage Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭

I haven't sent anything in over a year Good luck with your sub.

Received at PSA Dec 17th...still in Research & ID...I'm expecting late March. I have several "variations" in the lot, so, I'm sure they need to confirm what I sent is really correct.

• miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭✭

@rexvos said:
    I send in around 100-120 a month. It strongly varies. I had several quick pops. I have 2 there now that have been in research and Id for months and I have 1 bulk and 1 regular service waiting to be logged. It is a crapshoot

Agreed with this assessment. I have a pending 101 bulk order that was shipped/received April 2019, logged May 21, 2019, still no grades on Feb 7, 2020, but it has spent a few months in Q2 "almost done" stage.

Wow, thanks for the discouraging news. B)
    They gotta come out at some point. I'm still in Research and ID at this point since they got them Dec 17th.

Not sure if this means graders will be harder, easier, or a non-issue to them, just grade along.

• I have 5 subs there now.
    2 - mechanical error (1 completed yesterday and shipped - took 30 business days 1 card) other been there 25 business days (3 cards)
    1 - 116 vintage bulk - going on 75 business days
    1 - 136 modern bulk 0 going on 25 business days
    1 - CC Free 15 - arrived last week not checked in yet.

Of course this is after the 3-4 weeks they had them there before logging.

Kinda like being strapped in and the roller coaster is slowly chugging up the hill. Ain't gonna get off till it ends.

• rexvosrexvos Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭

I am up to 4 subs logged at the moment. 1 20 day (logged 12/19 went to grading stage 1/13 and still there) 3 bulks. (The oldest one is in assembly. After being in grading for less than 24 hours it is from 10/16 hit assembly last week)

Will be sending in another 200+ early next week if all goes well.

I understand the backlog but I cannot understand why an 8 card 20 day sits in grading for almost a month and a 150+ card bulk is in and out of grading in under 24 hours. Infuriating.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had several do the under 24 hours in Grading thing. My suspicion is all the rest get graded while 1 or 2 hang out in Research & ID, and once the stragglers clear that they get bumped to the front of the grading queue to complete the order.

• gemintgemint Posts: 5,247 ✭✭✭

I have two orders I recently submitted. A 110 card order was received on 1/6 and popped on 2/7. I got the GOD as he gave only a few 9s. I normally average between 15-25% of my orders getting 9 or better (postwar vintage). This one was 5%. I have another 500 cards also received on 1/6 that are still in research and ID. I HOPE I don't get the same grader as my 110 card order. LOL

My 113 card sub, having been logged in Dec 17th, remains in Research limbo.

• jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,498 ✭✭✭

@MCMLVTopps said:
    My 113 card sub, having been logged in Dec 17th, remains in Research limbo.

don't feel too bad...my 300 card bulk from Oct made it to grading this weekend...all are previously graded cards.

and finally today my tickets from the June 2019 Ticket special, logged on 7/11/2019 finally made it grading.

what a week!!!

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's

I'm 2 months+ in and still in Research and ID.
    Ya think they need more people to handle the load?