Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

CLOSED w/ 33 Participants from 21 States + Provinces SECRET SANTA

KellenCoinKellenCoin Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 14, 2019 3:05PM in U.S. Coin Forum

UPDATE: Messages with addresses have been sent out. Thanks to all who participated!
It's that time of the year again: the holiday season! It is a great time to celebrate with families, eat good food, and give/receive presents. I thought that it might be fun to do a little something on these forums to celebrate among fellow collectors.

Here is the proposal: A forum secret Santa exchange! Here is how it will work.

1. Leave a comment down below if you are interested in taking part
  2. I will PM you and ask you for your PO Box/Address
  3. I will send you the PO Box/Address of another random recipient - NEITHER of you will know who the other is or what their username is, you will only have access to the mailing address
  4. To your assigned address, send something related to coins/tokens/medals/paper money with a value UNDER $20, not including shipping (Please don't just sent a G-4 1958 wheat cent, this is an opportunity to be giving)
  5. In the end, every participant will receive something and give something
  6. This Secret Santa will close on December 13 - please send your packages in time for them to arrive by December 25

For fairness' sake, I will not be participating - only facilitating the exchange. I will be the only one with access to both usernames and addresses - I will not share any of the info. I thought this might be a fun opportunity to be generous and get into the holiday spirit! If you have any questions or want to participate, leave a comment below!

YN Member of the ANA, ANS, NBS, EAC, C4, MCA, PNNA, CSNS, ILNA, TEC, and more!
Always buying numismatic literature and sample slabs.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file