Home Sports Talk
Options

Look who is the starting QB for the Giants vs. Phil. Monday

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

None other then Eli. So he has a second life.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

He’ll probably have the game of his life against the Swiss cheese that the Eagles call a secondary. Just look at what old man Fitzpatrick did to them last Sunday.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

G Men will win that game. The Giants are a bunch of idiots with Manning and he is a sucker for them. They benched him for ZERO reason and destroyed his consecutive start thing he had going on then after they ruined that they resume his starting duties, fast forward to this year where they don’t really have a team built to win and they throw the rookie to the wolves while they are paying Eli huge money to sit on the bench. I hate Eli but honestly he should have told the Giants to screw a long time ago.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Frankly, i'd rather have a rusty Eli in there than the kid.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eli's coming....better hide your heart girl........................

• Options

Another win for the Giants!

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't be surprised if Dal/Phil either both win or both lose each week leading up to their showdown for the title on 12/22.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5, 2019 12:24AM

I wouldn't have benched him either. I would be concerned about going up against him on Monday. He's going to be like Chuck Norris in pacman.

• Options

@BLUEJAYWAY said:
    I wouldn't be surprised if Dal/Phil either both win or both lose each week leading up to their showdown for the title on 12/22.

Yes, Dallas vs. Philadelphia, the “Incompetent Bowl.”

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

Eagles will win this game against the Giants, no problem.

But i'm afraid it may be too little, too late, as far as the playoffs are concerned.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate the Giants so hopefully Steve is right 👍

• Options

If Pederson doesn't win this game, i'm calling him into my office first thing Tuesday morning and letting him go.

• Options

@stevek said:
    If Pederson doesn't win this game, i'm calling him into my office first thing Tuesday morning and letting him go.

Can we do that! BOY if I had know that I would have called Garrett into my office 9 years ago!!!!!

• Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 8, 2019 8:27PM

lol at the entire NFC East.

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options

Yes, the whole division is pathetic.

• Options

I'm hoping Eli has one of his best games ever tonight. :o And I hate the Giants, but hate the eaglet's more! B)

• Options

Here’s one thing to consider, @DIMEMAN. The Eagles are the only team that can prevent the Cowboys from winning the division. If the Cowboys win it, how can You justify firing head coach Jason Garrett if he leads them to the division title? What if he wins a couple of playoff games? You could be enjoying his talents next season.

Maybe you should remain neutral or even hold your nose and hope a Hummingbird success. I will guarantee you that Garrett will get the ax if the Cowboys don’t make the playoffs.

• Options

@BillJones said:
    Here’s one thing to consider, @DIMEMAN. The Eagles are the only team that can prevent the Cowboys from winning the division. If the Cowboys win it, how can You justify firing head coach Jason Garrett if he leads them to the division title? What if he wins a couple of playoff games? You could be enjoying his talents next season.

Maybe you should remain neutral or even hold your nose and hope a Hummingbird success. I will guarantee you that Garrett will get the ax if the Cowboys don’t make the playoffs.

If I was the owner there is NOTHING Garrett could do to save his job. Actually he would be gone now. Actually he would NEVER have been hired!

He was a NOTHING QB and is a NOTHING HC!!!

• Options
    edited December 9, 2019 3:36PM

If memory serves, Garrett was brought in as an interim coach while Jones was looking for a permanent replacement. He won a few games, which impressed Jones and got him the job. A couple of wins in the playoffs, even one win, might save him.

If you want him gone, bite the bullet and have the Cowboys not win the division. Then you will be done with him.