Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thanksgiving! Wow so much to be thankful for!

So I hope the mods wont mind this thread. But I am thankful for so many things like a growing and successful business. But.... there is so much I'm thankful for that has nothing to do with coins, that would never equal a coin or anything like my family, friends and just life in general!

Post some pics of things your thankful of that have nothing to do with coins....... please dont be to hard on me mods.....

Good times with mom at our local beer establishment and she doesnt even drink so we had to switch our beer and iced tea glass

My boy laying in his favorite place in the house... a crisp 100 dollar bill rug

My wife.... shes the backbone of our business and the answer to alot of prayers. She seems to be so ok with all these little round pieces of metal I bring to the office constintly and never complains about my messy desk..

My little girl. She is in a better place now but I'm so thankful she isnt suffering and has crossed the rainbow bridge and is playing and back to her healty self

There is millions of things I'm so thankful for like my health and great friend and the outdoors but I mentioned the biggest ones.

I hope everyone on the board has an amazing thanksgiving! Theres so much to be thankful for post some stuff you are thankful for

New inventory added daily at Coins Make Cents
HAPPY COLLECTING

Comments

• Options
    COINS MAKE CENTSCOINS MAKE CENTS Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭

@opportunity said:
    Is it wrong of me to be thankful that my Enhanced Reverse Proof order went through?

The way I heard all that went down.... heck no that sounded miserable. Glad you got one

HAPPY COLLECTING

• Options
    COINS MAKE CENTSCOINS MAKE CENTS Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a scary thing theres been 40 views on this thread and nobody is thankful for anything

HAPPY COLLECTING

• Options
    OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am only thankful for my coins. Relax, just kidding! Trying to keep the thread coin related. Let's see, what am I thankful for?
    My wife, my kids, my grandson, and the chance to enjoy them. Life is fragile, it's a good thing to be alive and be thankful for each day, not just on Thanksgiving!

Each year at our Thanksgiving table, we all speak of what we are thankful for. I'll let you know tomorrow some of the responses!!!! :)

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am thankful for many things NOT including the european genocide of the native americans. Tomorrow many "mericans" will overindulge as usual and become even more obese and arrogant. Just remember, russian bone spurs never stopped a true patriot. Semper Fi!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    bsshog40bsshog40 Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2019 7:50PM

I am thankful that I just recently got cured of Hep C! Happy Thanksgiving!

• Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Thanksgiving back to you

I am certainly blessed !

Praise God !

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thankful I’m sitting in the chair. And not part of the view.

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am thankful for my lovely wife who has helped me so much the last
    15 months. My health could be better, but I'm happy to have what I
    have. My mother is still with us and is in good health and spirits. My
    brother does all of the outdoor work that I used to do. His advice on
    financial matters has been a great help. I have so much to be thankful
    for. Most of all I am grateful to the service men and women who protect
    our freedoms and our country. Thank you so much. A special thank you
    to their families who can't share this time with them. In their own way,
    they also serve and sacrifice. I hope this message finds everyone happy
    and healthy. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

• Options
    ChangeInHistoryChangeInHistory Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭✭✭

Along with what Walkerfan posted, I'm thankful for this forum and the sound advice that is posted & shared.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am one super thankful dude.... so many reasons....My incredible life (unbelievable in many respects), my family and friends (part of which have made my life so incredible)....My health, which even amazes my doctors...my cardiologist said I am boring.... :D and that is a good thing...I still do 60 to 100 push-ups a day and part time work that is fun and keeps me moving...So, really happy and thankful to be part of this forum and life in general. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    jughead1893jughead1893 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2019 7:41AM

Saturday is my grandson's 1st birthday.I'm thankful that he's healthy and lives a half mile away.Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2019 7:55AM

I'm thankful for family, the ability to whip up one mean turkey dinner, a good paying job with great benefits and being a part of this great coin collecting group. How close were WE to having a Turkey as a national symbol? I know Franklin didn't want the eagle because it was an opportunist and stole from other birds of prey. Can you imagine a heraldic turkey on the reverse of an ASE??

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭✭✭

well i'm thankful life has gone well for me my health is good, have a loving wife of 22 yrs, a sister who backs my choices up, friends who listen and neighbors who care

• Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blitzdude said:
    I am thankful for many things NOT including the european genocide of the native americans. Tomorrow many "mericans" will overindulge as usual and become even more obese and arrogant. Just remember, russian bone spurs never stopped a true patriot. Semper Fi!

I sure miss the Vomit button!

• Options
    CatbertCatbert Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m sick and also in pain from dental implant surgery, but am most thankful for family - 3 responsible and successful adult kids with a 4th grand child due in May. I’m so grateful.

"Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • Options
    Larrob37Larrob37 Posts: 217 ✭✭✭

Thankful for my overall good health
    Thankful I can choose to worship God of my choice
    Thankful for family and especially wife
    Thankful that we have plenty of food and never go hungry
    Thankful for good job and money it produces
    Thankful that I was born in the greatest country in the world
    Thankful that I can sleep at night without be worried if our country is going to be blow up
    Thankful for all military people who allow me to sleep at night.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file