Home Metal Detecting
Options

Most People Don’t Know: The SEVENTH Treasure that's Hiding In Massachusetts

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Most People Don’t Know: The SEVENTH Treasure that's Hiding In Massachusetts

Treasure of Tenney's Grey Court Castle - Methuen

There is a rumored treasure cache hidden on the Charles H. Tenney estate, adjacent to the Searles castle ruins in the hills of Methuen. The castle's story is long and complicated (highlights include a feud between the Tenney brothers over a woman, a suicidal monk, a drug rehabilitation center, and a haunted gate house), part of the Tenney fortune is hidden somewhere on the grounds of the estate. $20,000 in bonds was supposedly found in the cellar beneath one of the castle towers in the 1930s but there have been no other discoveries...yet.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Time to get the ground penetrating radar powered up and start the search.... :D Cheers, RickO

• Options

""but there have been no other discoveries.""

Perhaps, no other 'reported' discoveries. :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

In Massachusetts ?
    <3:'(B)

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston ...."Perhaps, no other 'reported' discoveries" Precisely... experienced cache hunters normally do not report or discuss their findings.... B) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    edwardjulioedwardjulio Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston
    What about #'s 8, 9 and 10?

End Systemic Elitism - It Takes All Of Us

• Options

@edwardjulio said:
    @1630Boston
    What about #'s 8, 9 and 10?

I'm working on them, I need to MD them myself before I tell you where they are :D