Home Q & A Forum
Options

Resolved

LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 19, 2019 4:22PM in Q & A Forum

I was asked to post this by another forum member.

"George (giorgio11) aka VDB Coins says he has been asked to reset his password. Despite trying it on two different browsers (Safari and Firefox), he never receives an email to reset his password. Any suggestions on how he might receive help?"

Thanks,
David

Comments

• Options
    thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was asked too, and since it wouldn't let me log in, I went and changed my password to my old one.

thefinn
  • Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 18, 2019 8:13AM

@LincolnCentMan said:
    I was asked to post this by another forum member.

"George (giorgio11) aka VDB Coins says he has been asked to reset his password. Despite trying it on two different browsers (Safari and Firefox), he never receives an email to reset his password. Any suggestions on how he might receive help?"

Thanks,
    David

Let him know to call CS. There might be an issue with his email.

Info on the PW resets:

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1028398/password-resets

Edit to add: Contact Us
    You can reach the PCGS customer service department Monday - Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time.

In the United States call toll free at 800-447-8848. Outside the United States call 949-833-0600.

Mail us at:
    PCGS, Professional Coin Grading Service
    P.O. Box 9458
    Newport Beach, CA 92658

• Options
    MonsterCoinzMonsterCoinz Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

I also had to update mine. They must have updated their db and wiped those out

www.MonsterCoinz.com | My Toned Showcase

Check out my iPhone app SlabReader!
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was in the same boat as giorgio11, unable to get the password reset e-mail, so I contacted Heather for help over the weekend. Today, I got an e-mail from Mark Harvey (mharvey@collectors.com) with a temporary password and login instructions. I recommend anyone having this problem do the same and it'll be resolved.

• Options

He said he called and went through about 15 min of transfers without reaching a live person. He sent this to me:

“Heather, please see the email train below. Please send me an email reset link to geoh@charter.net

I have never gotten one from the site.

Thanks and

Kind regards,

George Huber”

David

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Heather posted this thread and it has the email of who to contact:

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1028423/password-help#latest

Below is a copy/paste:

“Hello all,

I just wanted to make a follow-up post with some additional info.

If you are still unable to access your account, please contact Mark at mharvey@collectors.com

If you have already emailed, please do not email again. If you sent your email to me, there is no need to also email Mark, I forwarded your message.

Obligatory: Please check your spam and junk folders

Happy Monday :)

P.S. PCGS is not the developer of this forum. We only fund and manage it. While we are happy to assist members with accessing their accounts, please keep messages cordial.”

• Options

Much application to all those who helped. Mark has resolved the problem.

David