Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I have something new to add to the 2019-S Reverse Proof ASE story...

jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

...that can't be contained on the other 39 threads.

:)

Comments

• Options
    SweetpieSweetpie Posts: 466 ✭✭✭

:s Darn you!

I just wasted 6 seconds here when I could waste those precious seconds elsewhere.

• Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,866 ✭✭✭✭✭

You don’t say?

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone who managed to buy one has now flipped them for huge money and have now switched to minor varieties and errors on Lincoln Memorial cents?

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

:D

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jmlanzaf said:
    ...that can't be contained on the other 39 threads.

:)

I only counted 33. :'(

• Options
    OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone should start an Official Official thread. And it would contain links to all the other conversations.

• Options

Now there is a GOOD idea! Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

• Options
    abcde12345abcde12345 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    TequilaDaveTequilaDave Posts: 271 ✭✭✭

Here's a prediction - the 2019-S will have several rare and unique varieties that will go unnoticed well past the point the "flippers" have sent out their unopened packages. And we who bought them to keep in our collections will be happy campers....

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope this is the last ERP thread ...before I EEERRRRPPP a pile on my keyboard..... ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keyboard? , Wait I remember those

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• Options

@TequilaDave said:
    Here's a prediction - the 2019-S will have several rare and unique varieties that will go unnoticed well past the point the "flippers" have sent out their unopened packages. And we who bought them to keep in our collections will be happy campers....

Can't happen. With only 30,000 minted, they may have all been struck with one or two dies only.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file