• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nada yet...

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    djmdjm Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

In the other official thread there are screen shots of the orders marked as shipped

• Options
    toyz4geotoyz4geo Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Twobitcollector said:
    Got my shipped info today. Coming by "Smart Post" so I hope I have it by Thanksgiving

Same here.

• Options
    TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15, 2019 4:58PM

Anyone like to volunteer and create an official "The eagle has landed" topic? :D

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shipped

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

How many silly official threads do we need? Two months from now No one will give a !@#$

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    3stars3stars Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did the folks whose coins already shipped used expedited (or what ever the fast option was) shipping? Kind of annoyed that I paid a premium for it and it still hasn't shipped. Wonder if the mint gives refunds for not meeting stated shipping?

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually managed to get mine to ship 2 day fast shipment (dont ask me how I did it ) but its Friday after 4 PM Alaska Time and it still has not shipped. So much for my $16.99 extra shipping charge.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

Order Status: PROCESSING

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    3stars3stars Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gluggo said:
    I actually managed to get mine to ship 2 day fast shipment (dont ask me how I did it ) but its Friday after 4 PM Alaska Time and it still has not shipped. So much for my $16.99 extra shipping charge.

Us Alaskans get tired of this! Mine just moved to shipped, so I'm expecting probably a Thursday delivery.

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • Options
    meluaufeetmeluaufeet Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Shipped free Priority

• Options

Shipped!!!

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

@morgansforever said:
    How many silly official threads do we need? Two months from now No one will give a !@#$

I love the whole story of this coin, but I agree. It's getting to be ridiculous.

• Options
    edited November 15, 2019 7:24PM

@3stars said:
    Did the folks whose coins already shipped used expedited (or what ever the fast option was) shipping? Kind of annoyed that I paid a premium for it and it still hasn't shipped. Wonder if the mint gives refunds for not meeting stated shipping?

If you read the shipping details, overnight shipping does not mean overnight receiving. They ship it via FedEx overnight, but they specifically state that there is a minimum 1-2 day processing time and it is an "estimated shipping time". So, they are meeting the terms of the service as they spell it out.

• Options

@ms70 said:

@jmlanzaf said:

@morgansforever said:

I love the whole story of this coin, but I agree. It's getting to be ridiculous.

How about an:

✰✰✰OFFICIAL I ain't getting no 2019 Enhanced RP Eagle because the Mint done me wrong thread™✰✰✰ :D

We have a couple of those already. LOL

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine's on the way. Standard shipping, 12:03 ET order. FedEx from Memphis.

• Options

Was in Baltimore today. Crowd seemed good and appeared most dealers were having a good traffic. Was lucky enough to get one of the 2019 Enhanced RP eagles that the mint sold today. I didn't shop the dealers for their buying prices, but did have a dealer approach the line offering $600.00.

• Options
    ParlousJoeParlousJoe Posts: 451 ✭✭✭

Mine shipped today, paid for overnight, supposed to be here Monday by 10:30am....maybe tomorrow as I have received things from the Mint a day earlier when paid overnight shipped by UPS

• Options
    edited November 16, 2019 7:40AM

Mine shipped Tuesday delivery then putting the Unopened Box into another box and 🚢 🛳 shipping to PCGS for grading while requesting the matching cert when they grade. Gonna start the paperwork this weekend while I read up on the correct codes to write down.

• Options

bump. Hate to see this thread on the 2nd page. >:)

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

Economy shipping due Thursday

• Options

@cameonut2011 said:
    Economy shipping due Thursday

Same here except mine is coming Friday

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine is still processing.

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of the 15 from my sources has shipped. So 14 still no ship. Interestingly, the order number spread from first to last order of my 15 is 28,872... meaning I had a pretty darn early order, and a pretty darn late one! lol. The first order number is the only one that has shipped.

• Options
    edgaredgar Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭

Just received email (Sunday 3:15 EST) that USM0721000x (bought ~12:12) shipped. Of course that only means envoice and shipping label generated, probably Tuesday til FEDEX picks it up.

(l8-)>>

• Options
    SqueekstyleSqueekstyle Posts: 57 ✭✭✭
    edited November 17, 2019 1:39PM

Just got the shipped email. Seems to be going FedEx smart post, whatever that means.

• Options
    92vette92vette Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

An order that I thought might get cancelled has shipped today.

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jwitten said:
    One of the 15 from my sources has shipped. So 14 still no ship. Interestingly, the order number spread from first to last order of my 15 is 28,872... meaning I had a pretty darn early order, and a pretty darn late one! lol. The first order number is the only one that has shipped.

Same here. The order I placed at 12:03 by economy shipping has shipped. A family member submitted a order at 12: 13 which has yet to ship and still lists as "processing."

• Options

I just got my "shipped" email at 11/17/2019 4:30pm. My mint order conf email was at 11/14/2019 12:10pm USM07215xxx. It is not in FedEx's system yet though so it's only a label number.

• Options
    aclocoacloco Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

07197xxx shipped Friday.

07203xxx shipped today (Sunday)

Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3
  • Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

6 of the 15 I know of have now shipped. I would say we are about half through the shipping

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still processing for me, 11/15 order.

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    OnedollarnohollarOnedollarnohollar Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭

mine has shipped via fedex. question...why doesn't the U.S Mint ship via USPS? you know, keep it in the family so to speak. fedex slow boat about ten days estimate for arrival. USPS 1st class mail would have been about 3-4 days. is the cost to the mint that much different between the two services?

• Options

USPS will deliver the Fedex smart post. Not sure when Fedex hands it to USPS though.

• Options
    pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just received my shipment confirmation - ordered 11/14 at approximately 9:10 AM PST.

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cheezhed said:
    Still processing for me, 11/15 order.

Same for me. My CC was approved, waiting on Mint confirmation and shipment. Probably Monday or Tuesday I hope.

• Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

I received notice that mine shipped at 13:30 today.

Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options

@coinnoob782 said:
    USPS will deliver the Fedex smart post. Not sure when Fedex hands it to USPS though.

As soon as the package is in your area. FEDEX does most of the transport.

• Options
    aclocoacloco Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

FedEx begins the delivery......then transferred to "smartpost" - which is the post office. Adds 2 days of delivery time to your package. Sorry to be the bearing of bad news.

Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3
  • Options
    TequilaDaveTequilaDave Posts: 271 ✭✭✭

Got my "order has shipped " email this evening

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got my shipping email this afternoon also.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    edited November 17, 2019 9:25PM

UPS
    In Transit

11/16/2019 - 2:44 P.M.
    Louisville, KY, United States

• Options

Big buck that’s the $3000.00 question. Mine is going to PCGS since this will be the first time there going to make the COA encapsulated. Will it grade 70 I guess if it does so be it if not ohh well.

• Options
    GSpencerGSpencer Posts: 61 ✭✭✭

Shipped email received late last night. I've never sent anything to PCGS but I guess there's a first time for everything.

• Options
    ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine's been shipped via FedEx, a Thursday due date. No rush, as I am a collector. I am delighted to even be getting one.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file