Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Search All Auction Houses at Once?

Is there a website where you can search for items throughout all auction houses? Or are we stuck having to search each auction house individually? Collectors.com is the closest thing I'm able to find, but it barely finds anything outside of eBay. A scanning website like that would be such a nice tool to have!

Comments

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe there is an app called Collectable that does exactly what you need. Good luck!

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options
    arteeartee Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Being developed by a close friend, actually.

Beta tested the previous realized auctions part. Works pretty good.

The live one has admittedly proven to be a little more complicated and will actually require daily upkeep vs simple code.

Bidding will not be available thru the app/site.

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭

@AFLfan said:
    I believe there is an app called Collectable that does exactly what you need. Good luck!

I think we had a thread on this awhile ago, where Collectable was found to have stopped updating a few months back and the company was moving in a different direction with collectibles.

Jim

• Options

Yes, we did. I was hoping someone would now know of one. It would be good website/app to create. I would think all the auction houses would be on board, since it would open up their listings to many more interested bidders. So many people, including myself, miss out on stuff just because I don't know it's out there.

• Options
    TFig27TFig27 Posts: 24 ✭✭

Is there a website that keeps track of all the auctions houses with opening and closing times?

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TFig27 said:
    Is there a website that keeps track of all the auctions houses with opening and closing times?

auctionreport.com

I get their email feeds which provides a list of all the current and upcoming auctions including opening and closing dates.