Home Q & A Forum
Options

Item Title: 2019 S PCGS SILVER EAGLE ENHANCED REVERSE PROOF PF70 FIRST STRIKE PR70 on Ebay

WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

So you tell me. This pre-sale coin just sold on Ebay for $1,900.00 with 41 bidders. I did notice that "some" of the bidders have bid on this seller's items 100% of the time. Yes there is only 30,000 of them and they are not going to be released until 11/14/19 at 12 noon with a limit of 1 per household, but???? What do you think? :o

Item number:

Kennedys are my quest...

Comments

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 9, 2019 2:55PM

“What do you think?”

Wow! :#

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hemispherical said:
    “What do you think?”

Wow! :#

IMO, there is something very wrong with the presale pricing on these coins. The seller will not accept any cancelations under any circumstances. He has already accepted 6 "offers" from the same buyer who has a low number of positive feedbacks. He listed only 2 coins as available to start. There is also another seller listing these coins in the original gov't packaging in the $800.00 dollar plus range. Oh well. :#

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

Let the number of PCGS certified Silver American Enhanced proof coins have settled down, then we will see the cost.
    Thinking maybe 5000 of the 30,000 coins will end up Proof 70 DCAM, price will settle down. I think.