Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Submission ?

I find myself with about 65-80 raw cards I'm interested in having graded. I've never done a bulk sub, only the 15 w/Premium membership long ago.

So...my research tells me that a Silver membership ($59), allows me to use quarterly specials. I see there's a quarterly special #2, that ends on 12/31/19, with a minimum of 50 cards, at $8 per. Is this the way for me to go should I pull the trigger? I don't care about the fluff stuff like the SMR or anything else, just getting the cards graded.

Yes, I know it'll be a long time before I get them back...it is what it is.

Tks,
Al

Comments

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 29, 2019 9:27AM

Al,

Read the fine print and be sure that the 65-80 cards do not exceed the ‘cap’ each card is allowed, in this case $99.

As an extreme example, I don’t think you can submit 65-80 mint playing days Mickey Mantle cards under that special.

So, if there’s a few higher dollar cards then perhaps join up at a level to get a few in under the greater cap afforded Collecters Club submission vouchers ($499, I think). Plus, this will usually come back a bit faster than the bulk portion.

Good luck!

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty unlikely any card I would submit would come anywhere near exceeding $99. More than likely a max of $50.00,
    Therefore, I'm thinking the Silver membership, allowing me the quarterly special #2...$8/card, 45 days ( B) ), not exceeding $99 per card in value, and the 25 card minimum is the deal for me.

Tks 1951 Wheaties