Home Metal Detecting
Options

Coinstar

I found two dimes (Clad) one Zincoln cent along with a $2.00 Mexican coin. Not much but, better than an empty return coin slot.

@Namvet69 @ ricko
I had five sessions of High Dose radiation for my lung cancer in September. Ths cough I have had has been reduced a bit and I am not getting as short of breath so, it seems like the radiation might be working. I will have a C T scan on January 8, 2020. It takes that long for the radiation to work. I will know a week later if cancer has been removed. I have a very positive attitude. I'm hanging in there.

@Babylove27
Hi Babylove,
I thank you very much for the powerful prayer you sent to me in July. It meant a lot to me. It appears your prayer might be working Again, thank you very much. May the peace of the Lord be with you always. Ken

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good News @metaldetectinghound ...Soon you will be back at it again....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    zippcityzippcity Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭

That's much better than i've found recently. Best wishes on your future endeavor.

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-