Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

USMEXNA Arizona show - post your reports!

Stuck at work. Let me live vicariously through you ;)

Comments

• Options
    ncsuwolf74ncsuwolf74 Posts: 113 ✭✭✭

Hoping to hear about it too. Never been to one.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."

Jim Elliot

• Options
    AbueloAbuelo Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nobody is there?

• Options
    YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

I want to hear too.
    Planned to go but had to cancel.

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options
    jgennjgenn Posts: 738 ✭✭✭✭✭

I went last year and may go next year -- wish I could go every year but it's just too far away.

• Options
    AbueloAbuelo Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @MrEureka I was afraid nobody went!

• Options
    YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe next year

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options
    Crazy8sCrazy8s Posts: 70 ✭✭✭

It was a great event. I have attended every year and each time is more amazing than the last. It is a great opportunity to preview upcoming auctions, to meet and discuss coins with various collectors and dealers and gain some interesting coin knowledge from the 6 educational seminars they have each year. I was able this year to pick up a couple of coins that have eluded me for many years.

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Crazy8s said:
    I was able this year to pick up a couple of coins that have eluded me for many years.

Do share!

• Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,865 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Crazy8s said:
    It was a great event. I have attended every year and each time is more amazing than the last. It is a great opportunity to preview upcoming auctions, to meet and discuss coins with various collectors and dealers and gain some interesting coin knowledge from the 6 educational seminars they have each year. I was able this year to pick up a couple of coins that have eluded me for many years.

Yes ! What did you pick up !😄

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options

1733 MX F 8 reales, XF raw, non salvage problem free to replace the salvage example in my date set
    1820 2/1 8 reales XF raw problem free. Been trying to get Mike D to bring it and part with it for years. Tough overdate to acquire in nice condition (right TwoKopeiki?)
    Too late for pictures, the coins are already safely nestled in my bank safe box.

• Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,873 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Crazy8s said:
    1733 MX F 8 reales, XF raw, non salvage problem free to replace the salvage example in my date set
    1820 2/1 8 reales XF raw problem free. Been trying to get Mike D to bring it and part with it for years. Tough overdate to acquire in nice condition (right TwoKopeiki?)
    Too late for pictures, the coins are already safely nestled in my bank safe box.

Would love to see the 1733 MX, I have a 4R and want a 1732 and the 1733 8’s.

• Options

Boosibri
    You can pick them up off the bottom of the ocean off the Florida Keys.