Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

uncirculated Carson City Morgan Dollars

I am liquidating a collection for a friend whose husband has passed. These were among many lesser valued sets.
I have looked at ebay prices but would like to save her the fees by offering them here.
They are 1981, 1982(2), and 1983. The 1883 is missing the certification.
I think they are worth $240 apiece. Please feel free to advise me of make offers.

Comments

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 13, 2019 8:23AM

The 82-CC and 83-CC are a fair price at $240. If there is an 81-CC in there, you can probably double the price on that one in the current market! I would try and take some better pictures. Good luck!

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dont sell the 81-CC @ 240.00

• Options
    1madman1madman Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ll take a chance on the entire group at $240 each ($960 total). Email me at bigstanrx@gmail.com and we’ll work out the details.

• Options

Thanks so much!

Oddly, the card is present but with no serial number for the 2nd 1882. Both card and SN re missing for the 1883.
    I didn't notice for a while with all the packages what I had here. Consequently, I threw the 1883 paperwork out, I suppose.

• Options
    7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭

I’ll pay 300 on the 81-cc

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just so you know, the 81-CC are selling for $450 on eBay. Wholesale on the others is around $200 each.

• Options

@jclovescoins said:
    Just so you know, the 81-CC are selling for $450 on eBay. Wholesale on the others is around $200 each.

I appreciate it. Thanks> @7over8 said:

I’ll pay 300 on the 81-cc

I will wait..... Thanks

• Options

Up to you—440/450 on eBay will bet you 395 before you pay for shipping. Ship and insure and you’re at 375. All of this and you hope there is no return—-up to how many months out——and you don’t have to reimburse the buyer and start all over again. Good luck.

• Options

@jclovescoins said:

Gotta be clear about all the costs. 450 on eBay isn’t gonna net you 450.
    Wholesale on the 82-84cc is around 160-170. I can buy as many as I want at 180.

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

11 post member selling some stuff....be careful guys, we've already had a guy scammed on the PM section.

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 19, 2019 2:30AM

>

LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

11 feedback fixed by regular PP. I 'm surprised at the attempt to rip in front of our eyes.

• Options

I agree—-most likely a scam. The deal is I don’t pay until the product is delivered—-so in a sense, I’m out.

• Options

Are you saying I am scamming?

• Options
    McGrumpMcGrump Posts: 27 ✭✭

@7over8 said:
    Up to you—440/450 on eBay will bet you 395 before you pay for shipping. Ship and insure and you’re at 375. All of this and you hope there is no return—-up to how many months out——and you don’t have to reimburse the buyer and start all over again. Good luck.

Greysheet is $440 and this is the CU BST, not a wholesale market for people looking to rip coins.

• Options

@7over8 said:
    I agree—-most likely a scam. The deal is I don’t pay until the product is delivered—-so in a sense, I’m out.

So after the OP rebuffs you're ridiculously low offer you accuse them of being a scammer. Brilliant.

• Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭

I would pay $1020 for the lot. Please email me if interested: commoncentsrarecoins@yahoo.com

Immediate payment on receipt via PayPal Friends and Family (no fee) or check.

Thanks,
    -Paul

Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • Options

@commoncents05 said:
    I would pay $1020 for the lot. Please email me if interested: commoncentsrarecoins@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    -Paul

Let's do it.
    Thanks,
    Bob

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hrtfxr said:

@commoncents05 said:

Thanks,
    -Paul

Let's do it.
    Thanks,
    Bob

You picked the right guy. You will have a flawless transaction.

• Options

Glad to see a fair offer was made and accepted.

• Options

sold

• Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

Offer was fair on both sides.

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options

@McGrump said:

@7over8 said:

Greysheet is $440 and this is the CU BST, not a wholesale market for people looking to rip coins.

No rip here at all. An offer. The numbers quoted NET, is after an eBay sale+shipped.
    Greysheet is just an indication. Some buyers pay full greysheet, some pay 10% back, 20% back, etc depending on demand.
    If you want to pay full retail+ then fine, go ahead.
    But don’t be Grumpy—Mr Grump—I don’t see you making an offer and putting your $$ where you’re mouth is....