Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Buying any French Indochina Piastres!

JasonGamingJasonGaming Posts: 926 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for no problem silver French Indochina Piastres. Budget of under $100 each. Send some offers. Thanks for viewing my post.

Always buying nice toned coins! Searching for a low grade 1873 Arrows DDO Dime and 1842-O Small Date Quarter.

Comments

• Options

ttt

Always buying nice toned coins! Searching for a low grade 1873 Arrows DDO Dime and 1842-O Small Date Quarter.

• Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck on your search! They’re not easy to find, especially with no problems. Here’s a pic of my only chopped piastre (not for sale >:) )

• Options

@ShadyDave beautiful example! Please let me know if you think about selling it 😃

• Options

ttt

• Options

ttt

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cannot let go of this at your price but here you go for picture sharing

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options

@Kkathyl That is nice. Can you PM me more pictures and a price? Thank you :)

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options

@mkman123 Woah, I want that. Is it for sale and what’s your asking price?

• Options
    jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭
    edited June 3, 2020 4:10PM

SOLD

If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......
  • Options

ttt