Home Sports Talk
Options

NHL Opening Day! Who's your team?

sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me?
I've been a Washington Capitals fan since 1985.
I'm also a low key Sabres fan and will pull for them except when they play my Caps.
Enjoy!

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t care for Hockey nor do I watch it but I did enjoy the Bruins once they made the playoffs so I want the B’s To win

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm like Paul....don't care for hockey, but live close to STL and they won it last year. So I will be for them. Too boring to watch for me.

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Atlanta Flames....oh wait. Atlanta Thrashers....ummm! :#

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hockey BORING? Fastest sport out there with very few commercials and you find that boring?

Minnesota Wild, have been a fan of Minnesota hockey since the North Stars arrived.

Have my worries about the Wild this year.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

No favorite team but I love the game.

Plus if they kneel, they are likely to get frostbite. ;)

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hockey players are just totally cool dudes!

I just read an article in SMR about basketball players not signing their cards. F them!

Hockey guys RULE!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kings rule

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 4, 2019 5:31AM

It used to be the Philadelphia Flyers, but then they pulled the Kate Smith stature for PC reasons. I am done with them.

I suppose it will be local Tampa Lighting although they have disappointed their fans for several years.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruins.

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

Buffalo is the closest NHL city to me (3.5 hrs).
    I went to their home opener and they dominated the NJ Devils.
    The atmosphere was amazing.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress